The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Old Friend
  • JCs
  • Why I'm Weird
  • 4 Years - A Long Time
  • What Sucks
  • Better Day!
  • Scared
  • Questions Revolving
  • Single-Ed School
  • As I Sink Further Into Depression...
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Thursday, October 13, 2005

    Sights

    Because the TV was occupied and I couldn't catch Joey, I decided to comfort myself with some banana split - idea of course was by the ever brilliant Seige. :p

    Except, it turned out to be the ugliest banana split ever. At least you know its taste can't go wrong. :)

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Lazy to write much today, so just gonna have a few pictures up. Last official school day tomorrow, so gonna bring my camera about and hopefully snap some pictures with the lovelies at school. I'm gonna miss it, I'm sure. Though I can't figure out how to 'miss' the lessons we're having at the moment. I'm sure I will in time to come though.

    Other odd sights... this was taken at the 10bucks hairdressers.
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Please no waiting? We wonder.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Thankfully the epidemic is slowly subsiding.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Found on a patch of grass. We wonder what happened to the vehicle it belonged to.

    2 Comments:

    At Fri Oct 14, 06:05:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hmmm yeah it looks more like a banana disintegrate than a banana split. hohoho if you're going for vj open house msg me and i'll go say hi to you for a couple of seconds!

     
    At Sat Oct 15, 11:26:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    WOW :P 'a couple of seconds', man. :p nah im not goin to vj's openhouse *grin* won over by tj, if im gonna go to another openhouse, im gonna get swayed and i'll never make up my mind!

    and it looks bad but at least it tastes good :p

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home