The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Why I'm Weird
  • 4 Years - A Long Time
  • What Sucks
  • Better Day!
  • Scared
  • Questions Revolving
  • Single-Ed School
  • As I Sink Further Into Depression...
  • Depressing State
  • Post Pre-Mugging Period
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Monday, October 10, 2005

    JCs

    Song: Daniel Powter - Free Loop

    I'm quite sick of telling people I have no idea where to go after O's. So I attempted to do a little research to narrow down the JCs that don't put me off.

    Except, I can't stand it cos there're only 4 in the east. And I'd only consider 3 of the 4. And one of them is across the street. I'm having second thoughts about that.

    The other 2... well I doubt I can make it in with my prelims results. Tough fight with the rest of the school population for the them too, since everybody seemingly wants to go there.

    So, at least for the first few months, that leaves me with either going to the one across the road, or travel more than halfway across the island. Most are like Toa Payoh area, or Serangoon area (no I don't mean SRJC). From Tampines to there, every morning? Transport fees, too. Wouldn't be student fare after this year!

    I'm so bored. I wish someone would sponsor me. I'd gladly check up on possible schools to study abroad. I want to study abroad, even if it means leaving the family for 2 years. If only... if only.

    8 Comments:

    At Mon Oct 10, 06:29:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hohoho wherever you go next year you'll still have student fare as long as you're in a jc! anyway dont' be afraid to try for some jcs even if you think you cant get in k

     
    At Mon Oct 10, 08:40:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    greetings chris!

    OH, minggie. really? OH. whoops. :) still. train.

     
    At Mon Oct 10, 08:49:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Haha...don't worry. I'll most likely be travelling across the island ever morning too=)

    Cos I'm seriously sick of the schools here! Haha. I'm sure yet though. Lolx. Join me! hahaha.

    Sharon

     
    At Mon Oct 10, 10:17:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    but... im lazy :( oh well we'll have to see if i have to un-lazy-fy myself. :p

     
    At Tue Oct 11, 03:00:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    sure. nice 'english' ehs? haha...

    sharon

     
    At Tue Oct 11, 03:28:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Brendy said...

    huangyyyyyy..........if i do go you MUST come visit me..or ill be sooooooooo lonely there..haha..and ill try get some hot guys to bring us round sydney ya..lol..oh crap..life sux aint it..study and soon work! how i wished i was in sec one again..but den..i dun ever wanna go thru this again..haha.once is enuff..

     
    At Tue Oct 11, 04:46:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Christmas Elf said...

    yes! you still enjoy student fare in JC... only poly ppl pay adult fares..... hmph

     
    At Tue Oct 11, 05:37:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    *grin sharon* shows off my ever creative side. hahahaha

    brendy, i WILL visit you. you just don't believe i will, huh huh huh! :P wish i was in sec one too. or sec 3. :(

    awww poor melv. hahaha... but oh well, the only reason why im tilting towards JC now, is because i can't decide what i wanna take, specifically, yet. :(

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home