The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Better Day!
  • Scared
  • Questions Revolving
  • Single-Ed School
  • As I Sink Further Into Depression...
  • Depressing State
  • Post Pre-Mugging Period
  • Unfair Battle Of The Sexes
  • Post-Mugging Period
  • Bad Day? Nawwwwww.
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Thursday, October 06, 2005

    What Sucks

    Song: Papa Roach - Stop Looking/Start Seeing
    I see the walls closing in
    And I feel I'm in danger
    My enemy is not alone
    In the mirror, there's a stranger
    As I tried to break out
    My panic led to fear
    Hopeless, I am alone
    I'm afraid that the end is near
    I like the lyrics to that bit. Something possible to relate to.

    And okay, my prelims results so far. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, thankfully. Not entirely happy but at least it's not cry-worthy anymore. I'm still afraid of many other things though. The thing about me? I need constant reassurance. Otherwise too much thoughts lead to revolving questions, eventually going paranoid, start crying and all that. It's not something I enjoy. And I don't list out why I wallow in self-pity just so I gain attention either. Reassurance - I just need it. Perhaps I'm dependent on it to a point I want it. But oh well, that's a different issue altogether.

    And when I'm not happy, it tend to be pretty contagious, so to speak. People around me just get pissed after a while, either with my issue cos they feel it too, or with me. Or just pissed, anyhow, and don't say it anyway. Nonetheless, many thanks to those who managed to stick around through my dark periods. I hope I don't affect you as much as I think I did, cos that would suck, to put it simply.

    And it's not even the worst thing, to piss the people around me. To piss them off, and then feel bad to be even unhappy in the first place, just sucks. Then I get pissed / disappointed / upset with myself. That's such a fun tangled chain, I'm tellin' ya.

    And sometimes I wonder... people say certain things don't have to be said to be felt / made known of. But if you don't feel it, what happens? Eek I'm wasting my time thinking about useless stuff, I think I should just go off and study. Yes, finally a smart idea.

    Before I end off, I just needed to add that today I spent the longest time without food and water. It's a record! 6am to 8.30pm. No thanks to the late dinner. I wonder how people with gastric problems fast.

    A week and a day left of school.
    O's Pract in under 2 weeks.
    O's in under a month.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home