The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Post-Mugging Period
  • Bad Day? Nawwwwww.
  • Too Little Time, Too Much To Do
  • Home Alone
  • Laguna Beach
  • Shit
  • Insects Galore. Dead ones.
  • Crazy Weather
  • Things You Get When You're 22
  • My Baby Brother
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Sunday, September 25, 2005

    Unfair Battle Of The Sexes

    Let's face it. It's an unfair world. There isn't much of an 'equality' between the sexes. Several reasons to state my stand. I'm not gonna go all feminist here cos these are facts. General facts.
    Heh, I was walking towards the hairdressers and suddenly all of these popped into my mind. I'm quite sure there were more but knowing how terrible my memory is (since Seige wasn't around with me)... well, true enough isn't it! :p Many things for women are a 'must-have' or a 'must-do'. Many things for men are optional.

    [Ooh, and so someday I'm gonna get sued for being sexist by some chauvinist organisation and then this blog shall close down. lol]

    I'm just being lame cos I'm tired. I need more sleep. So I'll be back with post-mugging period, part 2 when I'm a little less... braindead.

    And oh yes, had a haircut today. Chopped off about 2 inches. The hairdresser didn't really get my point when I said I want it short. She basically gave it a trim and then layered it more when I told her I wanted it shorter. So I just trimmed it myself (it's amazing it's not slanted or anything at the back!) and now it's more or less the length I planned it to be. Would've been shorter if I didn't have to tie it at school! Just the sudden urge to chop it all off! :p Think it would've been triggered off by Zheya's haircut or I'd never have gotten down to cutting it. Ha!

    4 Comments:

    At Sun Sept 25, 09:19:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    *salutes*

    this is one of your best entries yet. EVERY POINT is so true.
    i love this.

    so maybe some guys will argue that they dont do this. but let's face it: Generally, MOST men do.

    lol.

    i mean, this is not about trying to tell girls to stop shaving and stuffs, but more about... just questioning why women get these sort of treatment eh?

    very interesting.

     
    At Sun Sept 25, 10:02:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Brendy said...

    hmph i agree..haha..and girls have to bear the pain and consequences of SEX! lol..ok i mean its true..they have fun..we get pregnant..maybe if it was the other way round.guys would stop fooling around..right right..haha..i mean guys are humans too arent they? heh..unless of cos they are u noe barbarians..dat i agree of cos..oh gosh..haha..

     
    At Sun Sept 25, 10:36:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    YAY!

    *chants* cut hair cut hair cut hair! i feel like chopping off more thou i've already chopped of 4 inches. hahahah! (:

    a new found addiction. i'm such a weirdo. geeee.

    -zheya

     
    At Mon Sept 26, 07:59:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    *grin seige* true enough, I had a counter-attack on every point by the guys. :p but my point is just that, women get picked on more - by both men and women. :p thanks for the compliment anyway haha..

    and i can't believe i didn't think of that point, bren. :p good one, good one!

    hahaha zheya, trust me, i felt like chopping it all off too!! ughh after o's i shall. cut until no need to tie :p man we're a weird breed, aren't we!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home