The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Things You Get When You're 22
  • My Baby Brother
  • Why Katrina Is Made Worse Than It Already Is
  • Newsflash: The O.C.
  • So far...
  • TV Madness For A Change
  • Fear Pounces Through The Entrance... Into Me
  • I Met The Whole World
  • I Wasn't Tagged But I'm Doing It Anyway
  • Loss Of Loved Ones' Lives
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Monday, September 12, 2005

    Crazy Weather

    The weather is CRAZY. The lightnings wouldn't stop striking, thunders keep roaring, pouring heavily... Everytime there's weather like this, I get reminded of War of the Worlds, it kind of scares me.

    I know, I sound like such a wimp sometimes. Still!

    I'm convinced the lightning is gonna strike ME as it approaches my neighbourhood. Like literally through the windows and strike me, since the windows are open anyway (the rain doesn't get in here).

    Still, the weather isn't exactly cool... we have damned weathers, don't we? Where is the silver lining behind this dark cloud, or scary weather for that matter?

    P/S: Bio paper 2 today. And it sucked. And we wonder when the prelims are gonna take a turn for the better eh? Chinese paper 1 tomorrow and A Math. Oh god.

    And I hate my seat in the hall. The huge fan is blowing me directly. Into my eyes. And its strong wind keeps blowing my papers away, I have difficulty flipping my papers. Those tense moments, I take like half a minute to flip a page. That's very, very bad. And I have been using everything I can to prevent my papers from flying off, especially since pencil cases are to be left on the floor, with only necessary stationery on the table. HOW, tell me, HOW!!

    Oh fricking god I just saw an entire lightning strike. As it all way through that thin bright light from top down. That is just plain scary. The other day I almost managed to take a picture of that! Just seconds too slow.

    2 Comments:

    At Mon Sept 12, 09:53:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This is so weird. The area I was sitting was so freakin' hot that I started sweating halfway thru the paper. Hahah!

    Oh yes. Bio stinks. Shit.

    And thanks for the help with the a math ques! (:

    -zheya

     
    At Tue Sept 13, 06:20:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    thanks for your help too :)

    mine was blowing non-stop. today it was roxanne's fate. haha oops.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home