The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • I Met The Whole World
  • I Wasn't Tagged But I'm Doing It Anyway
  • Loss Of Loved Ones' Lives
  • My Super Sweet 16
  • Alive, Not Dead
  • Bad Day?
  • Fluctuating Moods
  • Cost
  • Riots
  • Oral And Its Compensations
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Thursday, September 01, 2005

    Fear Pounces Through The Entrance... Into Me

    song: Third Eye Blind - Semi-Charmed Life

    I'm shit scared of the prelims. It's only struck me today. I'm freaked out. It's gonna be another series of exams I'm not prepared for. I'm so worried I'm moody all over again. I'd better be pms-ing, I'm telling ya. The fluctuating moods are not really any good signs - not when they come and go as and when they wish. I'm shit scared.

    I need a hug.

    5 Comments:

    At Thu Sept 01, 06:35:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    huang! LET ME GIVE U A BIGGGGG HUG! =)
    i will pray for you.
    god bless..
    and take care of your health hor.
    esther. =) fellow encourager.
    *we cant slack anymore.. =(*

     
    At Thu Sept 01, 07:39:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger adora said...

    *hugs huang* all the best for prelims! you can do it! really!

     
    At Fri Sept 02, 07:06:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Marc said...

    *hugs* you'll do fine.

    just wondering, did u change the background color?

     
    At Fri Sept 02, 10:56:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    'throws my arms around huang!! don't fret! all of us are going thru this together! (: best wishes, take good good care! (:

    -zheya

     
    At Sat Sept 03, 11:10:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    *grin* thank you guys, thank you.

    and nope marc didn't change the background colour. always been like that hasn't it?

    adora, esther and zheya, we'll brave it through together indeed! thank you guys! :)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home