The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Cost
  • Riots
  • Oral And Its Compensations
  • Most Adorable Kitten
  • Sweetest Little Thing...
  • This Is Home...
  • Retail Therapy
  • I Wanna Go To Canada Now!
  • What Sign Of The Zodiac Am I Meant For?
  • In The Cold
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Tuesday, August 16, 2005

    Fluctuating Moods

    Song: Blink 182 - Down

    I fricking hate it when my mood is beyond my control. I mean it's always been beyond my control, but when I'm happy, I can stop it from going down - most of the times. I can simply refuse to let myself be affected by the other stuff going on around me.

    And today I nearly got in an argument with some people around. And I fricking hate it because they knew I wasn't in the best state of mind to begin with, so they don't push their way through like they normally do, to spice up an 'intellectual' discussion. I hate feeling like I have to make people compromise with me, because they don't have a choice. Cos of my fricking fluctuating moods. Actually I do know half the cause of my mood. But, it's not even important. Ugh. Hate it hate it hate it.

    And I hate it more when people notice it. Somehow. Because it's an indication that it's been so obvious and annoying them. I think.

    Bloody hell. This has to happen when people require me to help cheer them up. Greeeeat. Great, great, great.

    2 Comments:

    At Wed Aug 17, 10:46:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Marc said...

    BRIGHTER DAYS ARE TO COME YOUR WAY MY DEAR.
    *chocolate high

     
    At Wed Aug 17, 07:41:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    awwh thanks, dear. chocolates! god damn it, i need chocolates! :p

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home