The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Terrorism
  • Geniuses
  • Rants For The Evening
  • Random Thoughts From All Over
  • Young Little Ones
  • Regrets, I've Made A Few
  • Boys of the O.C.
  • Low In Cash, High In Demands
  • Esplanade
  • Gran Problems #827621.....16276367112
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Thursday, August 04, 2005

    In The Cold

    This is gonna be the most incoherent (or the least coherent) entry. Just random... random random stuff.

    I'm freezing cos of the most unpredictable weather which didn't even look threatening at the beginning and then strong winds began to howl and it poured, without a drizzle to begin with. And we're in the computer lab in school right now, so I'm just about to be frozen - I need a hug. Quick, school, END!!

    NAPFA yesterday was atrocious. Improved several items, but deproved a lot more than I improved for the rest. Hence, I'm gonna get a bronze. But I can't be arsed to go for the re-test.

    And it's so annoying. For the stupidest reasons all the bloody banks are calling up MY cellphone for my dad. HSBC has been calling every single bloody day. I keep getting anonymous missed calls in the middle of a school day, and I can't be bothered to find out who anymore, cos they've been leading back to HSBC, and the salesperson I last encountered with has tarnished their reputation enough for me.

    And for pete's sake, why the HELL would I want a credit card when I don't have enough credit. Why would my dad want to change his cards or banks or what not? If he did want to, he'd have called them up, god damn it. Don't call my cellphone every single bloody day! We don't change our minds like that, damn it. Pushovers? I think not. So, scram and remove my number from your redials!

    Quick, school, ENDDDDD!!!

    Doesn't help that there's Australian Math Competition later. Pah.

    I need a sweater.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home