The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Esplanade
  • Gran Problems #827621.....16276367112
  • Puppy Love
  • A Moment Of Light In Death's Shadow
  • Post #91 from Blogger's Count
  • The Usual Granny Shite
  • Nails
  • English Oral
  • London Blasts
  • That's What Friends Are For (inside joke)
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Thursday, July 28, 2005

    Low In Cash, High In Demands

    Song: Rick Price - Baby It's You

    It's kind of scary to let it knock my senses and realise it's 32 days away from the very first prelim paper. Cos I'm far from getting started with the whole mugging process again. So far, you can't believe it. Miles apart. My days have been spent struggling in school, out in the afternoon, or at Parkway with Brenda. That's the way it seems lately, and I'm enjoying it. This... can't be good, can it?

    But the wise ones would say, it's our precious time to enjoy before the gruelling period. :p

    It was quite funny though, cos coincidentally when my mum pops into the room, she finds me playing some game I downloaded. *cough* And I don't play it often, just so happens whenever she's here I'm playing it! She thinks I'm addicted to the game so she's been showing me articles on computer game addicts and the consequences, etc. *raise eyebrow*

    Anyhow, extremely broke.
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Bought this on Monday I believe. LOL I now have a new playlist titled Boybands. Now, I forsee it being filled in no time, and being played back millions of times, since I'm such a boyband freak :p Bought that from Cash Converters anyway, and spotted SR71's first album, and 'N Sync's first album. They shall be mine in a few weeks. Muahaha. Let's wait till I save up more. Very, very broke.

    I wanna shop too! I want a white belt, new skirt, new top, more earrings. :p My earrings collection is continuously growing and I'm extremely proud of it. *hop* Bought new starry dangly earrings for 2 bucks the other day. Most of my earrings, in fact, are worth 2 bucks. Hahaha. I'm a cheapo. But I'm a smart cheapo. *nods self*

    Random sights.
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    What the heck is that?!

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Super heavy grey clouds innit?

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    This pretty plant sitting outside my gate. :)

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    When it was pouring on Tuesday morning... and I was late for school by 15 minutes but nothing happened *sparkle*

    Gonna catch the All American Boys Chorus at VCH in the evening, so if you'd excuse me, I shall try to squeeze in time to do some work now...

    4 Comments:

    At Thu Jul 28, 10:12:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Lianne said...

    i have that album, and it is autographed.

    i think i shall now go and bury myself in a hole somewhere.

     
    At Fri Jul 29, 06:37:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    hahahahahahahaahahahahaa..

    lianne has an autographed plus one cd.

    hahahhahahahhahahahhaah

    :p

     
    At Fri Jul 29, 08:41:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Lianne said...

    *giggle* does it make it any better that i think a1 were in town at the same time, so i got a friend to get the autograph for me because i couldn't miss ben et al?

    no?

    damn.

     
    At Fri Jul 29, 10:55:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    nope. :p doesn't make it any better.

    still down to that statement.

    lianne has an autographed plus one cd. hahhahahahahaa :p

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home