The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • I Wanna Go To Canada Now!
  • What Sign Of The Zodiac Am I Meant For?
  • In The Cold
  • Terrorism
  • Geniuses
  • Rants For The Evening
  • Random Thoughts From All Over
  • Young Little Ones
  • Regrets, I've Made A Few
  • Boys of the O.C.
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Sunday, August 07, 2005

    Retail Therapy

    song: Christina Aguilera - Infatuation

    I haven't gotten down to doing work yet. *hums*

    And Brenda's gonna kill me for this entry. But it doesn't matter since she's gonna kill me for pangsehing her tomorrow. *sigh* Either way I'm dead meat, I might as well make use of it, yes? Yes. :p

    Was out accompanying her on her retail therapy since she was feeling 'stressed', as she claims. :p She bought a lot of things!! I only bought ONE top. *sparkle* One black one, and only after she was forcing me to buy it. I think she was secretly feeling bad that she's spending on all that and I wasn't.

    And then she did the most disappointing thing, telling me she might just treat the top as my birthday gift so I don't have to return her the money I owe her for the black top. Pah. This is what your best friend does to you. Sadness. :p She claims it isn't final, so it might not be my present. But judging her, I think it is. Hahahahaha. But I accept it anyway. The more I look at it, I like my top more and more! *hop!*

    It says Tahiti on it. I think I'll be wearing that on National Day. LOL Okay, you can say it. I'm an ass.

    Anyhow, we were at FOX and this guy, seemingly interested in Brenda, though she thinks he's interested in me, approached us, asked for our names, tried to find out more about us. He's a salesperson there... It was darn odd! I told my mum about the discounts there and she was interested to go back there. I think it'll be damn weird if I go back there as well and see the guy again, alone this time. *ponder*

    But that's so funny. As in odd, funny. I've never been approached before. So it must be Brenda lah! Awwww because someone next to me then was so pretty. Hahahhaa

    Okay I'll go work on my protection shield now, in case I don't get to leave school tomorrow unscathed. :p

    P/S: My niece replied my email! I sense excitement there. I'm verrrrry glad ;)

    7 Comments:

    At Sun Aug 07, 09:20:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Brendy said...

    yeah im warning you..u better get a bullet proof vest tmr..or i cant garuntee helms will get to see u alive..haha! oh do i get to see him tmr?

     
    At Sun Aug 07, 09:47:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    waahahhahahahhaa brenda's gonna kill me. like y'know... as usual.

    since you've already been whacking me like god knows what, you might as well kill me. OH KILL ME! :p

     
    At Sun Aug 07, 09:59:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Brendy said...

    heh..i will dun worry...oh anyways i meant i wonder whether ill get to see her tmr! my gosh..i changed her sex..lol..like wad bran said..im in a mess now..too many things goin on arnd me..haha..

     
    At Sun Aug 07, 10:00:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Brendy said...

    heh..i will dun worry...oh anyways i meant i wonder whether ill get to see her tmr! my gosh..i changed her sex..lol..like wad bran said..im in a mess now..too many things goin on arnd me..haha..

     
    At Mon Aug 08, 10:24:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    don't worry bren, you've always been in a mess :p *RUN*

     
    At Tue Aug 09, 09:53:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Brendy said...

    oh yeah..the zodiac sign thing...yesh its very true bout me..and i bet u so agree on the over opin..part..bleah..and i realised..y im like my dad..cos hes an aquarius too!! and my elder bro!! three aquarians in the family..hahahaha..we rock! oh did i tell u..my bdae is 7 feb..bro and dad 8 feb? lol..

     
    At Tue Aug 09, 11:29:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    WOH. nope you never told me that. :p hahaha the zodiac thing's seemingly accurate eh

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home