The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • I Wasn't Tagged But I'm Doing It Anyway
  • Loss Of Loved Ones' Lives
  • My Super Sweet 16
  • Alive, Not Dead
  • Bad Day?
  • Fluctuating Moods
  • Cost
  • Riots
  • Oral And Its Compensations
  • Most Adorable Kitten
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Wednesday, August 31, 2005

    I Met The Whole World

    In my opinion it wasn't a very good Teachers' Day. Missed out on a lot of fun by basically having to carry out duties. I missed the most important parts of the class party - cutting of cake, getting my share of the cake, popping of sparkling juice, drinking of them, etc. I had like 15mins of party, gobbling food, listening to a friend trying to convince me not to be responsible.

    After that, during the concert, I had to give out souvenirs to the teachers. After which, the class row was ultimately packed. The school hall was packed. I had not much space, I had to squeeze in with the not-at-all-enthusiastic people at the sides who just dampened the spirit, really. My friends were so fricking far away. And I was bored cos I was the only one doing the screaming cheering in that area.

    So, that was that. Went back to Tampines to meet Seige and Markos, who apparently had too much time to kill. :p Nuthead. So, he generously and kindly walked us to the bus interchange. Hahaha... Coincidentally before I met Marc, YP saw Seige and I, and gave me a tap on the back before he just trotted off like he was rushing to somewhere.

    Went back to my primary school after that and it was so nice. Popped into the hall to find out if there's anybody I know there. Apparently not, so we went to invade the staff room. First I saw my favourite English teacher - she got me to writing journal entries, which moved on to diary and blog entries. *sparkle* Anyhow, our conversation went like..

    She: How come you're still in your uniform?
    I: *blink* Huh?
    She: Oh you're sec 4, is it?

    Oops apparently I looked older than that. :p But she remembers me, so that's good. :p Met some old friends. Some of the guys just plainly continuously ignored me for some reason. *raise eyebrow* Saw my P4 English teacher, who as of every year tells me she's busy. She said it's not the right day to go back to visit. Weeeeell, it's teachers' day for a reason! Geeeee. :p Anyway I've quite given up on trying to strike a proper conversation with her. Every single year! Though she remembers me. :)

    Saw my P2 P.E. teacher which was SO sweet because she recognised me immediately and called me by my name instead of the typical 'I remember you, but I don't remember your name' excuse. :p P2!!! Okay, she was my Purple House teacher in-charge too. Ran for sports' day in P4 I think, and she trained me then. ;-) Love her to bits cos she's so sweet! Had bad experiences with her before, however. I used to try to get lame excuses, i.e. stomachaches and headaches to skip school when I have P.E. that day in P2. Hahaha. Then in P4 I realised that she's nice though she's super fierce. She said I've become a 'confident young woman' - TKGS values *grin* She thinks I've been taught well, cos I'm definitely more outspoken now. She's lovelyyyyyyy.

    She: Mrs Chia (P1 & P2 form teacher) has retired, if you're trying to look for her.
    I: Oh, since when?
    She: Huh? Very long time ago already.
    I: Really?
    She: Yeah, like about 5 years back.
    I: OH.

    I suspect her daughter's in TKGS but I forgot to probe. DARN. How else would she know my school spirit!

    Anyways, met my music teacher / choir teacher. She remembers my mum after I tried to refresh her memory - she mistook me for some other girl. Holy... :p She was asking if I'm in choir and all. Darn I went super far from that track. Oh well, the choir days were kinda fun ;-) I remember how my SYF song went! Round and round and round and round and round the cradle goes...Spins and then spins... etc

    Went down to the HOD room, apparently empty because the teachers are having a meeting - from 1 to 5pm. God damn it. It's TEACHERS' DAY!! HELLO!? But some teachers popped out of the meeting here and there, and because my timing is so absolutely wonderful, I met my favourite maths teacher for like 2 minutes just so that he can say he's busy cos he's in the middle of a meeting. Met my science teacher and it was so nice to talk to him! He was lovely as well. ;-) He wished me well for the O's and all, told me about his babies. Last I checked he had one baby. Now he's got 2 kiddies! AWWW!! :) And my last year in primary school, he was the discipline master, always defending the prefects. (I was a prefect for a year, and whenever we had students that were darn annoying, we'd go to him and it's so cool cos he'll always help us. Hahaha. People hated me when I was a prefect I knew it very well. I'd scold everyone who annoyed me. HAHAHA) But now he's no longer under the whole disciplinary thingy.

    And finally, horror of all horrors I saw this guy who looked so familiar, and immediately dragged my cousin away cos I realised he was one of the kids I used to scold all the time. *COUGH* He was so annoying. Seemingly still very childish. I don't think he's gonna like the fact that the prefect who used to scold him all the time was there. So I decided to make myself scarce. :p

    Met lots of old friends. While it did make me kinda nostalgic, I'm still glad that I've grown up really. :) And the guys. *shudder* I felt like an ultimate dwarf there. It's so unfair that they're having their growth spurt now. I used to be amongst the tall ones in class, dammit. Life's never fair, is it?

    Maaaan, I wish the teachers were less busy. I wish a bigger part of the class was enthusiastic about visiting, so we can have a class photo, except it's 4 years later. That'd be fun... If only.

    P/S: People who skipped school today or on the day of cross country just to study are plain mood spoilers.

    7 Comments:

    At Wed Aug 31, 07:47:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    sad you missed most of it! i'm gonna send you all those photos! (: and wow. you're so so remembered! must have been a really really good girl! hahaha. (:

    -zheya

     
    At Wed Aug 31, 09:49:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    i was totally a teachers' pet. so. :p

     
    At Wed Aug 31, 10:26:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    awwww i thought today was sweet. :)

    ok u prefect.

    i'll never forget that day when i saw u in the hall... lol.

     
    At Wed Aug 31, 10:30:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    lol i know. you ALWAYS remind me of that scene. :p

    i thought it was really sweet too. very very glad i went back. ;)

     
    At Thu Sept 01, 02:39:00 am GMT+8, Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

    u play the guitar? R u in any band?

     
    At Thu Sept 01, 02:43:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    *eyes seige* the rip-offs. *sparkle*

    nope i'm not in any band.

     
    At Sun Sept 04, 03:35:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    *coughs*

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home