The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • TV Madness For A Change
  • Fear Pounces Through The Entrance... Into Me
  • I Met The Whole World
  • I Wasn't Tagged But I'm Doing It Anyway
  • Loss Of Loved Ones' Lives
  • My Super Sweet 16
  • Alive, Not Dead
  • Bad Day?
  • Fluctuating Moods
  • Cost
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Monday, September 05, 2005

    So far...

    My holidays as usual isn't being made use of properly. Again. I know it's happening again. That's why I have plans to sleep late tonight to mug. Or alternatively wake up early tomorrow to mug. Likely to go with the latter since I'm feeling very piggy right now.

    Though, despite the badly-made-use-of-weekend-and-monday, I had some accomplishments today. I got my brother his birthday gift (more like gifts, but whatever). And I shan't spoil the fun for ANYBODY, so I'll wait till he comes back and has seen the presents before I tell anybody what I got him. I'm not surprised if he gives me a hug and tells me I'm the best sister in the world. Hmm, who am I kidding. He'd probably think I wasted my money. But maybe, just maybe, deeeeeep inside his heart, he'll be gleeful. :p

    Yup, no clues. Wait till Friday. Or Saturday.

    God damn it, have yet to order his cake. *slight panic*

    Hmm? What? Study? Oh yeah, I'll be studying.

    5 Comments:

    At Tue Sept 06, 12:34:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Marc said...

    lol, if i were him i'll prolly same something like..
    if i had 9 sisters, you'd be top 10.

    wahahaha. okay, corny.

     
    At Tue Sept 06, 01:58:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Marc said...

    *say

     
    At Tue Sept 06, 05:32:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    ROFL. shuddup marc.

     
    At Tue Sept 06, 08:01:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    ooooh...even i dont know this. a mystery huh? i like. ;)

     
    At Tue Sept 06, 09:26:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    YESH SEIGE.

    i've been fighting the devil in me to tell you.

    but NO shan't spoil the surprise.

    or maybe i'll tell you.

    NO, STOP IT, I CAN'T!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home