The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Fear Pounces Through The Entrance... Into Me
  • I Met The Whole World
  • I Wasn't Tagged But I'm Doing It Anyway
  • Loss Of Loved Ones' Lives
  • My Super Sweet 16
  • Alive, Not Dead
  • Bad Day?
  • Fluctuating Moods
  • Cost
  • Riots
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Saturday, September 03, 2005

    TV Madness For A Change

    I just caught the last episode of One Tree Hill. And I'm about to go ballistic.

    There has GOT TO BE a season 3, I swear to god.

    There's too many OH-MY-GODs and WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!?!?!

    It CANNOT end with a person showing up at the door and that's that. Poof. Gone. I can practically hear the producers screaming, "Hahaha wait for the next season, you impatient loser! Or maybe there's no season so the suspense will kill you FOREVER! Hahahhaa loserrrrrr!"

    I will personally murder those producers if there isn't any season 3. :p

    Same goes for The O.C., I will personally go look for Josh Schwartz. That bloody genius writer.

    Pah, I'm just slightly insane today. :) Always beats being freaked out for the prelims. My fear was justified though, cos it sucked so bad. I think I can start to plan to occupy my first 3 months with anything but school cos I mightn't end up anywhere. Not that I want to go anywhere during the first 3 months anyway. When the stupid policy was implemented, for us to have our first 3 months off, I was delighted. And then it had to be changed back. Bloody policy-makers.

    Hmm?

    Oh yea I cried during the last episode of One Tree Hill. I bawled my eyes out for the past 2 season finales for The O.C. so that's no surprise I guess.

    8 Comments:

    At Sat Sept 03, 02:57:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    there's sure to be a season 3 if that's the case. my BIGGEST CONCERN is if Singapore will show it.

    they better!

     
    At Sat Sept 03, 03:11:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    they'd better. afterall we have starworld to rely on as well. :)

     
    At Sat Sept 03, 04:17:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger elise said...

    OMG! was last week's one tree hill the season finale? I MISSED IT!!! ah.... i so wanna know about haylie n nathan's marriage or lack thereof. what about jake n peyton? luke n brooke? *hyperventilates*

    at least i caught smallville's season finale. though this season's a little weird.

    policy makers! i want my 3 months!

     
    At Sat Sept 03, 05:51:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Marc said...

    *grin*
    same reaction a month ago to the last episode.

    lol.
    your background color is green on my screen. weird.

     
    At Sat Sept 03, 10:20:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    elise, NOOOO this coming week is season finale dear. ;-) smallville has season 5 coming up i heard. and I WANT MY 3 MONTHS

    *grin marc* it's normalllll colourrr!

     
    At Sun Sept 04, 01:28:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    yeah but i cant wait for star world. it's only season 1! lol. lucas hasnt even crashed yet.

    soon, though. hahahahaha

     
    At Mon Sept 05, 12:18:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Marc said...

    I WANNA HAVE SCV. *WHINEEEE*

    sept 10 VMAs 2005.
    i wanna crash at someone's house to watch!

     
    At Mon Sept 05, 09:44:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    go crash your cousin/auntie/uncle's place lah, marc. :p

    seige, but they showed season 2 before ch 5 did!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home