The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • So far...
  • TV Madness For A Change
  • Fear Pounces Through The Entrance... Into Me
  • I Met The Whole World
  • I Wasn't Tagged But I'm Doing It Anyway
  • Loss Of Loved Ones' Lives
  • My Super Sweet 16
  • Alive, Not Dead
  • Bad Day?
  • Fluctuating Moods
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Tuesday, September 06, 2005

    Newsflash: The O.C.

    *HOP HOP HOP HOP HOP HOP HOP!*

    Okay, my feet still aches from yesterday. Not forgetting my slippers snapping in the middle of nowhere, hence I walked barefoot on one leg. *pout* The GROUND. The hot ground. Scorching hot ground. Into the cold mall. Before managing to get me a new pair of slippers. How embarrassing. But looking on the bright side, at least I've got a new pair of slippers... (Yea, who am I kidding. It's still embarrassing.)

    And oh yeah, I met Melvin yesterday, cos he wanted to pass me my belated birthday gift. Awwwwww, thanks dear!

    Anyhow, I wasn't hopping for nothing. The O.C. Season 3 is gonna be shown in the U.S. on 8th September! *HOP!!!* It's been a while. Life has been meaningless without my lovely O.C. :p No maybe not meaningless. But empty enough. *grin*

    I just kneeeeeew from the season finale of The O.C., there'd be a new season. I just knew it. I'm a godly genius. *HOP!* But because it isn't gonna be of fab timing to be out, I may stick to watching it on TV... except that it'd only come out months later. Weeeeell, we'll see.

    Hola! The O.C.! C'mon, tell me season 3 of One Tree Hill's coming out too, I'd be overjoyed. :p

    Studying's been fricking terrible. I'm gonna screw up prelims, really, really badly.

    4 Comments:

    At Tue Sept 06, 08:01:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    yes yes yes yes!

    woooohoooo!

     
    At Wed Sept 07, 08:10:00 am GMT+8, Blogger elise said...

    new seasons are gooood.

    prelims! ah i'm gonna screw it up too. can see the whole block cas thing repeating.

     
    At Wed Sept 07, 09:44:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    i can imagine it too. or worse. i don't seem to get any more prepared than the previous round.

     
    At Thu Sept 08, 08:34:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Christmas Elf said...

    you're welcome! it's nothing big.. just hope you'll like it...

    no kidding abt the o.c. season 3??? wow that's bad. need to start finding sites again. hmph.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home