The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • My Baby Brother
  • Why Katrina Is Made Worse Than It Already Is
  • Newsflash: The O.C.
  • So far...
  • TV Madness For A Change
  • Fear Pounces Through The Entrance... Into Me
  • I Met The Whole World
  • I Wasn't Tagged But I'm Doing It Anyway
  • Loss Of Loved Ones' Lives
  • My Super Sweet 16
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Sunday, September 11, 2005

    Things You Get When You're 22

    Song: Westlife - What I Want Is What I Got

    Don't gasp at me just because I'm listening to Westlife, you lot. It could be a whole lot worse. *grin* You'll see.

    Anyway surprise aside, what I got for my brother is a Take 5 album, an OTT album and a James Herriot book. :p Imagine the look on his face when he tore open the wrapper and saw Take 5 glaring at him. First thought must've been holy sh*t. *grin* Then he saw OTT and said he must tell the other cousin who grew up with him listening to OTT. See? It's not so bad. I bought it so he could ummm reminisce the old days. *nods self*

    Anyway they were 2nd hand. Best part is, the OTT album was autographed. On the CD sleeve and on the CD itself. How very awesome is that! Everybody, sing! Be mine, mine forever girl... Come into my life, come share my world...

    Oh yeah there was this part I couldn't decide to get Take 5 or Aaron Carter. I think he's enjoying the Take 5 album now, so WHEW. Imagine him murdering me upon realising what I got him for his grand 22nd birthday. :p What a torture for turning 22. Bless him :p

    4 Comments:

    At Sun Sept 11, 07:17:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Lianne said...

    omg. now i feel like digging them all out again! haha. take 5, sunrise goodbye. lol. remember singing that in changi airport, way back in 1998. :p

     
    At Mon Sept 12, 11:22:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    1998! HOLY COW! I was like what? 9? :p

    *grin* and he was like.. 'aaron carter? I WANT!!!'

    HMM...

     
    At Mon Sept 12, 06:09:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    OMOMGOMG I LOVE TAKE 5. rofl.

     
    At Mon Sept 12, 06:19:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    *chuckle* i'm not believing this.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home