The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Crazy Weather
  • Things You Get When You're 22
  • My Baby Brother
  • Why Katrina Is Made Worse Than It Already Is
  • Newsflash: The O.C.
  • So far...
  • TV Madness For A Change
  • Fear Pounces Through The Entrance... Into Me
  • I Met The Whole World
  • I Wasn't Tagged But I'm Doing It Anyway
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Tuesday, September 13, 2005

    Insects Galore. Dead ones.

    Song: OTT - Let Me In

    Oh god. They had thermal fogging in my area this morning, so what did I come home to? Walking paths filled with scattered cockroach corpses. You have NO IDEA how traumatizing that is. I was going, "holy crap" continuously, trying hard not to step on any of them. They came in all sizes, the tiniest one looked like some housefly, the largest one... EEW.

    That was this tiny path under one of the flats I walk through to get to my block. And it wasn't long till I realised the void decks of both the neighbouring block and my block were filled with cockroaches too. How fricking sick is that? I was so disturbed, I turned to the road and walked on it instead.

    And when I scrambled and immediately entered the lift when I could, I thought all was over. While walking along the corridor to my house, I saw this gigantic dragonfly (yes I swear to god. Slightly green in colour, super long body, 4 little wings - 2 on each side.) lying motionless on the floor. Holy mother of god. I can stand insects, really. I can. I can only take them in small dosages though. An entire flock of it a day can scare the hell out of me.

    So basically I saw more cockroaches today than I did in my entire life. No exaggeration here. I hope the thermal fogging killed more mosquitoes than it did cockroaches so people will get less paranoid about the spread of dengue fever. Fingers crossed.

    PS: I have lost all interest to study. Shit. Lit paper on Thursday and I have yet to start at all. I'm panicking here, I am. Lots of people I don't wanna let down. This SUCKS.

    5 Comments:

    At Tue Sept 13, 08:06:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Wanyi said...

    heys annabelle! i didn't know u moved...i'll link you up. =)

     
    At Tue Sept 13, 09:24:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    cockroaches. haha.

    killed one. oops. lol

    u dont wanna disappoint any one so just study a few more days babe, and u'll be free! think of it that way.

     
    At Tue Sept 13, 09:27:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger adora said...

    haha! you managed fine the pages to my blog! well done, although it was accidental. lol. ahahhahah

     
    At Tue Sept 13, 10:02:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    huang, hang in there for a while more. after all, you've come so far. i'm having trouble doing that too so let's jia you together. (:

    -zheya

     
    At Wed Sept 14, 01:43:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    sure wendy ;)

    *grin seige* I knoooow but 2 fricking weeks is a longggg time.

    haha adora, it's a good 'accident'.

    thanks zheya.. we've not come very far, but far enough. :p

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home