The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Post Pre-Mugging Period
  • Unfair Battle Of The Sexes
  • Post-Mugging Period
  • Bad Day? Nawwwwww.
  • Too Little Time, Too Much To Do
  • Home Alone
  • Laguna Beach
  • Shit
  • Insects Galore. Dead ones.
  • Crazy Weather
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Tuesday, September 27, 2005

    Depressing State

    So far, I've gotten back our chinese paper 2 and social studies paper. How was it? Well, I failed my chinese paper 2 and I almost failed social studies. How freaking great is this eh? I'm gonna stay home for the first 3 months and my brother's gonna kill me.

    Faaaaabulous. Simply fabulous. I was on the verge of crying today but was cheered up later on. Haven't cried for school/grades in a while... guess that's no biggie for those who knew me back then.

    But again, this scares me because I have only one humanities subject to rely on. And I've just screwed up half the component. Unlikely to score for literature elective, really. Likely to get more terribly done papers to come. This sucks big time.

    So, think before you ask me 'how are you?' lest I start snapping at you with my sucky grades and sucky mood. Unpleasant. I have a feeling I'm gonna hit my target L1R5 score with just 2 or 3 subjects. Just great.

    4 Comments:

    At Tue Sept 27, 09:19:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cheer up Huang!!

    Don't be so sad kks?

    I also screwed up SS la. And highly unlikely my Geog would pull me up as well. Screwed.

    Oh wells. To make you feel better. I totally screwed up bio. and REALLY. Lolx.

    My MCQ is like down there. I got 17 wrong..Haha.

    But aiya. Guess we can't do anything about it right? It's over. We all have to endure the tortue of receiving back horrible scripts when it's really nicer when you sit for them..

    So cheer up!! I'm sure you'll get nicer marks to come=)

    Huggies..

    Sharon

     
    At Wed Sept 28, 06:04:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    thanks sharon :)

    i haven't seen any 'nicer marks' coming yet. all seemingly screwed. guess i'd better start making plans for first 3 months. lol

     
    At Wed Sept 28, 10:39:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    since you ask for it (not telling you it's okay and all that jazz), all i'm saying is, i'll gladly join you for first 3 months.

    so if you're making plans, pls count me in. (:

    -zheya

     
    At Thu Sept 29, 04:05:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    germaine, the only thing is they've moderated the marking of the papers. so they're not planning to moderate overall already.

    zheya, haha thanks. :)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home