The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • JCs
  • Why I'm Weird
  • 4 Years - A Long Time
  • What Sucks
  • Better Day!
  • Scared
  • Questions Revolving
  • Single-Ed School
  • As I Sink Further Into Depression...
  • Depressing State
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Wednesday, October 12, 2005

    Old Friend

    Song: 3 Doors Down - The Road I'm On

    I had no idea a mere CD could make you immersed in the music it contains, and is so awesome you can practically imagine the singer and the band there performing in a little area, like a bloody gig. I had no idea, till today. :p And boy was it good. Sure it would cost but wow, a gig every day? That's so bloody cool.

    Bah. No, I'm not jealous. Nothing. :p Jealous? Whatever made you think so! :p

    It's not fair. Now I'm listening to my songs on iTunes and it sounds like crap. OH I know the exact person to blame for this. Eeeek. Nevermind, I shall get used to my 'crap' music in no time, again. Yes, yes that's the plan.

    There's been so much hype about the post o's lately. My lovelies and our little plan to unwind after the o's. And the plan for prom, etc. I'm so, so excited! So, so, so excited. It mightn't be held at the best place but the idea of it is still so exciting! First prom ever! :p Never mind that it's gonna be an all-girls prom. I have no idea what people do at an all-girls prom. But it shall be very, very interesting. :p I can picture myself grabbing anyone possible to snap pictures with. :)

    And today, Lizzy got me this little note to wish me luck for the future. Having been classmates for her for the first 2 years of this entire secondary school experience, of course I wouldn't forget her. But I was truly surprised she actually wrote me one, since we haven't been talking much and such. The funniest thing, though, was that we knew each other slightly before sec 1. It was the IRC era then, and we have met each other through #a1 (oh my god, this brings back tons of memories) only to realise we've got ourselves enrolled in the same secondary school and ended up in the same class. How super coincidental is that?

    Because of that, I stuck to her pretty much the entire orientation. I knew noone else, really. And it was fun. The good ol' crappy days. When everyone just wanted to be friends with one another. :p And god, I think we were both crazy over a1. I remember her giving up her a1 photos - she gave them to ME. So, apparently, both of us were a1 chasers. :p We were at a1's autograph session without knowing that the other party was there too. Brilliantly cool. :p

    And then we drifted a bit, and the distance got worse when we separated into different classes in sec3. And then today I got the note - certainly surprised me and made me cheery. :) Always warms your heart to know you're not forgotten. :)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home