The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Liberation To Date
  • Thunderstorm - Pros And Cons
  • Power Of Dreams
  • Weather Sucks
  • Lizzie McGuire
  • Positivity
  • Weird Bus Encounter
  • Few Good (?) Men
  • Hypnotised
  • Mood Fluctuations AGAIN
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Monday, November 21, 2005

    Vacation Job

    I'm considering going for the 2 walk-in interviews tomorrow listed on the papers that have a higher chance of wanting me. It's scary though because I've never been interviewed and to have 2 pop out at the same time, it's pretty freaky. But I really don't wanna have to ask for money from my parents during this break and there's a ton of things I wanna get, I might as well work for it since I won't have much to do this vacation. And because I haven't done much, any thing I get would be exposure and experience!

    Think I'll only start to talk about it if I do get the job. Haha. I hope it pays. :p

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home