The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Mood Fluctuations AGAIN
  • Thoughts Of A Hopeless Romantic
  • Deprived Of Vacations
  • Quick, I Need An Exorcist!
  • I wish...
  • It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!
  • Celebrities I'd Like To Date + Love & Hate
  • Christmas Tour
  • Halloween
  • Random
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Wednesday, November 09, 2005

    Hypnotised

    Song: Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Give It Away

    Hmm. The previous post made me sound pathetic.

    Anyhow, I got my motivation back. Right now I just wanna study my arse off and get the stupid Ordinaries over and done with. Give the stupid Ordinaries a piece of my mind. Mwahaha.

    English was... okay I think. I don't really like my essays, which is bad because I always end off loving what I wrote. Eek. As for the paper 2, the vocabulary was really screwed. I have to read up more, man.

    Gonna go off to feast on some vegetarian noodles with more vegetables and tofu. I have NO idea why I bought that but let's pretend it sounds really delicious. Yuuuuuum. I think I was hynotised when I bought it. Hmm.

    Can't wait for Bio to be over. It'd be a hugeeeeee load off me!

    3 Comments:

    At Wed Nov 09, 03:51:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger elise said...

    wow you have motivation to study? i haven't had that in ages.

     
    At Wed Nov 09, 04:12:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    VEGETARIAN NOODLES WITH MORE VEG AND TOFU? ack. you're realllyyy good at psychoing yourself eh?

    And dar. I still havent found my motivation to mug yet. Feel more prepared for prelims than for this.

    And i can't wait for everything to be over!! NOT JUST BIO. gah. it's taking too long. tooooo long. ):

    -ZHEYA

    PS: there. I REMEMBERED MY NAME. (:

     
    At Wed Nov 09, 06:46:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    elise, haha it comes and goes actually. just gotta drill my motive in my head a few times then i can sit down and study. :)

    zheya, LOL it was a mistake! it tastes like crap!!! i wasnt thinking of dieting. eewwwww. should've chosen nasi lemak instead. and more prepared for prelims though i wasn't prepared for prelims either. this is how bad the o's are. EEK. die die die. nevermind we can safely refer to it as 'next friday' already. at least it's 'next friday'! :) i can't wait too. SOON!!! :D:D

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home