The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Christmas Tour
  • Halloween
  • Random
  • The Battle
  • Yet Another Incoherent Post
  • Countdowns
  • Couple Drama Witnessed
  • Duck War
  • Local Bands
  • Granny *yawn* again
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Wednesday, November 02, 2005

    Celebrities I'd Like To Date + Love & Hate

    I was talking to Esther earlier, and we began our whole list of celebrity crushes. Maaaaan, there are a lot of celebrities I would so date. lol
    1. Ben Adams
      Okay I adored him long enough for him to make it to this list.
    2. Bosson
      I totally admired the way he treated his fans ;-) Great charisma, so I thought. Heck of a lovely person. Looks cute occasionally. Lol Let's not go into the embarrassing period I was nuts about him.
    3. Jimmy Fallon
      For the sake of it, I think I would die of laughter. And he IS cute. In the oddest ways. LOL
    4. Ashton Kutcher
      We all know this. :) He is C.U.T.E. haha
    5. Colin Farrell
      I can spend the entire evening ogling at him, really.
    6. Damien Fahey
      Top of the list perhaps. My absolute favourite VJ! :D Followed by Utt of course, but I doubt I wanna date Utt. Damien, whoosh!
    7. John Jonsson
      Hahaha. Okay sometimes he looks cute sometimes he doesn't. Still!

    Heh. I thought it was fun to think of that. lol Other lists - thoughts of today...

    I hate...
    I love...
    Oh yeah and I hate studying for exams. Period. Too much hate + Too little love = Moody. Eew. I'm in such need of hugs lately I'm beginning to despise myself. Eew.

    Happy belated Deepavali and Selamat Hari Raya in advance!

    7 Comments:

    At Wed Nov 02, 08:21:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    HAHAHH. U MISS ME RIGHT?

     
    At Wed Nov 02, 08:22:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    that was me btw.
    -Marc.

     
    At Thu Nov 03, 08:56:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    HI MARKOS! haven't seen you online much! of courseeee i miss you. lol ;)

     
    At Thu Nov 03, 01:26:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    One fine evening on MSN
    Round about 7.50pm
    Anna said that she was pissed with phelgm
    Ming Li replied that she was pissed with Chem
    For a split second their minds went blank
    Cos that rhyme was totally unplanned
    But next they were laughing like madmen
    And decided to write a song based on that
    So Ming Li got out her pen
    But after a while her hands got the cramps
    So tadaah this is where it'll end.

    hohohoho!

     
    At Thu Nov 03, 06:36:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    WHOAAAAAAA. *applauds* BRAVO BRAVO!!!

     
    At Fri Nov 04, 08:57:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Lianne said...

    hahaha. BEN!

    and.. *muffled snort* bosson. :p

     
    At Fri Nov 04, 02:50:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    HEYYYY! :p *snuggles you* haven't seen you around for a while. you're always 'busy' on msn! PAH.

    and bosson. *chuckle* well...he... *laughs* but he... *ponder*

    he...*pause*

    never mind. :p

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home