The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Granny *yawn* again
  • Much Better
  • Bad Night Brings Bad Morning
  • Primary School Business
  • More Rubbish
  • Creepy Neighbour
  • Prom, Movie, Old Retard
  • Blood Pressure
  • Rubbish Conversation With Bro, #2143313
  • My Secondary School Years
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Tuesday, October 25, 2005

    Local Bands

    At first, I thought there is no such thing as the existence of good local music.

    And then there was Electrico and Rafe. I was astonished. Appalled, perhaps. Surprised. Impressed. Rafe is, by the way, the winner of PowerJam 2004. I thought woooooohhhhh there IS hope! And then I recently chanced upon a site specially made to support local bands and saw the pictures of PowerJam 2004.

    Well.

    Let's just say all of them look really typically Singaporean. It kills the spirit a little. It's like you were so impressed and then you realise... they are not quite far from what you imagined initially. Okay I'm being mean and shallow.

    Nevermind, to prove that I'm not shallow, Rafe's album is coming out on the 26th Oct! After getting Ryan Cabrera's (SOON!) I shall get Rafe's. *hop!*

    Followed by Electrico if possible. Just sampled their stuff on their official site. They sound good! I liiike! Oh yeah and they're the best looking local band around, I figured. Not gorgeous or really cute but the ones who can pull off the look the best. :) There is hope for us! :p

    That aside, I absolutely love my cousin. I totally adore her that if I were a guy I'd probably attempt to woo her. Oh heck that, I'm already lesbian since I'm in love with her. Haha, no but seriously, she knew I was down during the weekends, so she got me...
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    ...as a surprise! :D through a string from her window to mine! Whee! :) I love her!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home