The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Creepy Neighbour
  • Prom, Movie, Old Retard
  • Blood Pressure
  • Rubbish Conversation With Bro, #2143313
  • My Secondary School Years
  • Sights
  • Old Friend
  • JCs
  • Why I'm Weird
  • 4 Years - A Long Time
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Friday, October 21, 2005

    More Rubbish

    Song: Papa Roach - Blood (Empty Promises)

    Rubbish conversation with bro, #4.
    (While watching a Chinese drama (Tong Xin Yuan. LOL) on TV...)
    I: Oh! I know who he is! He's after the girl from China!
    He: What girl from China?
    I: That Chinese girl lah.
    He: What Chinese girl?
    I: Hello? Aren't you a big fan of this show?
    He: Of course I am!
    I: Then?!
    He: I am. I am. I'm a big fan!
    I: You're a bigger fan of it than I am, so why don't you know the Chinese girl.
    He: What Chinese girl?
    I: Oi! I'm not as big a fan you know.
    He: Aiya, I'll trade you for an electronic fan.

    (Later in the show, this girl cuts her finger. This other lady asks the dude who checked in on her if it's a deep cut.)
    He: It's not a deep cut if it's not the first.
    I: Huh?
    He: Because the first cut is the deepest.
    I: (exasperated) Oh my god.
    He: What? Sheryl say one!

    (The lady proceeds to mention something about Antenatal Syndrome, about natal blues.)
    He: Is it Ray Charles - blues?
    I: Dude.
    He: Or is it red, blue, blues?

    I'm seriously worried about my brother. Think I should bring him for counselling one of these days. Recommendations, people, keep them pouring in, please. Nonetheless at least he's my comic relief. Anytime any day, his degree of lameness is so overpowering, I find it so amusing yet worrying at the same time. :p But there's no doubt I'm glad he's home. When he's away from home (he stays in a hostel in the university), the only good thing is I have peace, and I can hog the computer all I want. Apart from that, at least I have a walking joke book. On occasions I feel like the elder sibling. :p

    That aside, Zheya, Sharon and I had a very interesting conversation yesterday. I would've copied some bits here but while I re-read it again, I realized we might get sued - for criticizing the principal (who knows!), MOE and the scholarship for being a President's Scholar. We flooded the screen with umpteen 'shit' upon realizing where our beloved, most well-liked well-loved principal is gonna be come next year. In less than 5 minutes, though, we began this whole optimistic outlook thingy and everyone began chanting 'we will survive!' How very interesting! :p But I love those 2 people. They make me feel loved! Awww :p

    Anyway I think I have an emotional problem. I can't feel pissed without a reason. If I'm pissed without a valid reason (or at least it's not viewed as valid to me), I would then get pissed off with myself. Oh the brilliance of it all. *pats self on the back* What a smartie you are. So basically, I get upset, and then I think it's stupid, so I get upset with myself. Whoa! Ingenius! I'm just being retarded, don't mind me. :)

    I have lots more to say but I can't be bothered today. I'm tired! (And Zheya says my entries are all so long! :p)

    13 Comments:

    At Fri Oct 21, 09:01:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    HEY!

    i DID NOT say long entries were bad! ): I like long entries. hahahahah! get the hint? and awww. you love us. (: then again, not very surprising eh? who doesnt?

    and yarr. i was tempted to copy some parts of the conversation too. but well, it was too, erm, harsh? i dont want to spend my one month liberation in girls' home or what not. (:

    -zheya

     
    At Fri Oct 21, 09:09:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    and YOU were saying you're not egoistic. ahahhahahahahahahahahaha. :p

    me neither. too risky. i rather spend time being under Mrs L than spend it in girls' home. hahahaha.

    or maybe i could give them nicknames and then censor our conversations. hahaha hmm something to work on. :p

     
    At Fri Oct 21, 10:49:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    HAHA! Huang! My EXACT sentiments!

    When I first read the second line of her comment, I was like "as you were saying......?"

    HAHA

    Zheya!! See?!?!

    But yes of course you love us=) Cos we love you too! Haha. Yesyes.

    And Huang! Continue with the long entries=) I like! Haha. Very nice to read. Hehs.

    And yes, the next few 'Rubbish conversations' are as rubbishy..

    Electronic fan?!?!
    GOODNESS! Lol.
    Ok that NVR happens with my sis. I'm always the one being lame and she'll just give me that look. So not fun=( Haha

    -Sharon-

     
    At Sat Oct 22, 10:55:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    oh gosh sharon. don't end up becoming like my brother okay? not healthy, really! :)

     
    At Sat Oct 22, 06:41:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    LOL. Huang! Don't worry. My mind doesn't work that fast to think of such lameness. Hahaha

     
    At Sat Oct 22, 10:36:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Christmas Elf said...

    i love to watch "tong xin yuan" too... but now i really can't stand dayang...

     
    At Sun Oct 23, 09:12:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    hahaha sharon forgot her name AGAIN :P

    melvin, he's quite... annoying since the beginning. my bro loves mimicking him though!

     
    At Sun Oct 23, 08:53:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Lol. Yeah I did. Oops! Hehs.

    Hey I watch "tong xin yuan" too=)
    But soon we'll not be able to watch anymore. Cos we'll have to be mugging all day long. sighs

     
    At Mon Oct 24, 09:53:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    we're actually supposed to start mugging all day long already i think.

    except... we aren't.

    hahahahhahahaa

     
    At Mon Oct 24, 12:23:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hahaha. Cos we don't feel like!
    Like WHEN will we start panicking?
    I don't like=(
    Everybody's like slacking. And WE gotta study!

    Wells, everyone gotta pass this phase. It's just torturous!

    Our juniors even have some funfair or foodfair thingy in school today! I saw notices. Bake sales and all. Poor us...

     
    At Mon Oct 24, 02:46:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    we will start panicking when a written paper is right before our eyes. then regrets start coming.. oh no should've done this and that with my time instead of coming online. hahaha :p

    yeah it's unfair. i wanna continue slacking. :( i wanna see the bake sale. i wanna go out. waaaaa

     
    At Mon Oct 24, 08:40:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Who doesn't! Sighs.

    I wanna watch Harry Potter. Hehs. I hope this one is nice:p

    At first I was thinking of going like after Chem ppr on the 18th. Then guess what? I realised we end at like 5.15 in the evening-.-"

    Spasm..Haha

     
    At Tue Oct 25, 09:07:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    i think it will be nice. trailer looks awesome! :p

    yea haha some of us made plans to have dinner. haha

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home