The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Bad Night Brings Bad Morning
  • Primary School Business
  • More Rubbish
  • Creepy Neighbour
  • Prom, Movie, Old Retard
  • Blood Pressure
  • Rubbish Conversation With Bro, #2143313
  • My Secondary School Years
  • Sights
  • Old Friend
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Sunday, October 23, 2005

    Much Better

    Scratch the previous post. I'm feeling a lot better :)

    Only complaint of the day: My granny thinks I've been sleeping a lot. WELL, ma'am, I went to bed later than you, woke up earlier than you, and I did work. Do I not have the right to sleep for like half an hour in the afternoon? My eyes are tired, my nose was blocked, I had a little headache.

    I went to bed at like near 1, after watching the Wedding Planner. Woke up at 530 as mentioned (she wakes up at 7ish 8!) past few days been waking up at 6. SO, why can't I have naps, huh, huh, huh? And she thinks I should sleep earlier and not take naps in the afternoon. Like what is the difference, really? Besides, I study better when people are asleep. That meaning super early in the morning or super late at night. So I might as well rest during midday. Ugh.

    Oh yeah the point of the post, I'm feeling better, yay. :)

    2 Comments:

    At Sun Oct 23, 07:54:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger elise said...

    you wake up at 6? omg. i sleep like 10 hrs a day! haha i need my sleep!

     
    At Mon Oct 24, 09:52:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    hahaha not a bad idea to sleep in and get enough rest before battling the evil o's! :p

    i have to cos i can't study in the afternoon. :p verrrrrrrrrrrrry low efficiency rate. *nods self*

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home