The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • More Rubbish
  • Creepy Neighbour
  • Prom, Movie, Old Retard
  • Blood Pressure
  • Rubbish Conversation With Bro, #2143313
  • My Secondary School Years
  • Sights
  • Old Friend
  • JCs
  • Why I'm Weird
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Saturday, October 22, 2005

    Primary School Business

    Song: O-Town - Love Should Be A Crime

    Some people are so sweet. Lol. In the weirdest ways anyway. I was talking to this friend of mine who was classmates with me in Primary 1 and 2. He lives the block next to mine and we used to take the school bus together, it's quite hilarious. My school is about 15 to 20 minutes walk away, but because we were young then, our parents got us to take the school bus.

    So anyway, I'm not in a very cheery mood. And all of a sudden, he started speaking to me again. So he began trying to cheer me up. He wanted me to write him a Friendster testimonial and I refused. :p So anyway we were talking about our testimonials from the school at the end of the year... and he was slightly worried about it.

    [A: him, I: me]
    A: im a regular customer in the detention room
    A: reason: being late to school
    I: bout time to wake up earlier to go to school, ya think?
    A: naw its all the computer's fault
    I: computer?
    A: ya it seduces me to play
    I: HAHA
    I: that's a good one
    I: well done for amusing me!
    A: i think ur getting better i suppose
    A: i dont expect any testimono
    A: just u being well
    I: are you doing reverse psychology on me?
    I: lol
    A: actually no
    A: lol
    I: awww that's sweet.
    A: lol thats for letting me copy your chinese test when primary 1 lol

    I swear I'm not calculative. :p And it's fascinating to realise people have copied Chinese from me in Primary School in order to pass. I think if they continued doing that now, they would've ended up failing it. Then again, who the heck remembers what happens in Primary 1? I certainly don't.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home