The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Countdowns
  • Couple Drama Witnessed
  • Duck War
  • Local Bands
  • Granny *yawn* again
  • Much Better
  • Bad Night Brings Bad Morning
  • Primary School Business
  • More Rubbish
  • Creepy Neighbour
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Friday, October 28, 2005

    Yet Another Incoherent Post

    song: Gavin DeGraw - Meaning
    I can hardly get to sleep
    Wish for the hour that
    The night time soon shall pass
    And the morning dew will bring us
    To a day our souls can last
    [Begin incoherency]
    I wish it was easy.
    And I wish things would go away.
    But when they're here to stay...
    it isn't easy.
    It isn't.
    I wish I made it look easy
    so the blame won't be on anyone.
    But it isn't easy.
    Though I wish it is.

    I wish I was less sensitive.
    I wish I was less paranoid.
    Many things I've wished for
    that don't necessarily come true.
    But I really only need one to come true.

    I wish I never noticed.
    No, scratch that. I'm lying.

    [End incoherency]

    I'm psycho. And I need a hug. That's all. :)

    I think I should go blast some techno songs and piss myself off. LOL

    5 Comments:

    At Fri Oct 28, 06:07:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Throws my arms around huang. (:

    huggies huggies huggies.

    cheery up girl.

    love ya.

     
    At Fri Oct 28, 08:30:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger bixiathemermaid said...

    huang ah........ wad's wrong? =) hUGS

     
    At Fri Oct 28, 11:18:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Heyheys what's wrong dar?

    Don't worry too much ya?

    You've got LOADS of HUGS for me!

    Huggies hugshugs!

    Smile=)

     
    At Sat Oct 29, 11:31:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    awww, thanks lovelies :) i was just psychotically (is there such word?) paranoid over some issue :) and was considering deleting the entry... but thank you thank you! :)

     
    At Sat Oct 29, 06:31:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    HUANG!!!

    evil chinese is having soooo much fun torturing me. ): gahhh.

    ignore my nonsense. i'm not sane right now.

    okie dokes. alll the best huang! (:

    -zheya

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home