The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Yet Another Incoherent Post
  • Countdowns
  • Couple Drama Witnessed
  • Duck War
  • Local Bands
  • Granny *yawn* again
  • Much Better
  • Bad Night Brings Bad Morning
  • Primary School Business
  • More Rubbish
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Saturday, October 29, 2005

    The Battle

    This should be read aloud...
    I: Ooh my leg muscles are aching from yesterday's jogging.
    Bro: Good.
    I: I love it when my muscles ache.
    Bro: Then you should be an egg.
    What a retard.

    Yay, everybody. Let's cheer. I fell ill 3 days before the first written evil O's paper. Pharyngitis (I think, if I caught what the docs said accurately) targeted me, struck me, and intends to devour me within the next hour. Since I have an hour left, I'd love to thank everybody for their continuous support and encouragement and love. And hugs. And support... and encouragement...

    Just in case you were preparing to start a celebration for the death of me, I'm sorry to disappoint ya, I'm gonna whack that devil and kill him before it kills me. No, I'm not being sexist. I'm sure it's a male. Females aren't as stubborn. HAHAHAHAHA. Did I say I'm not sexist? LOL

    I'm kidding.

    Okay everything here is a joke except the part I mentioned I'm ill and is down with pharyngitis. I told the docs I'm having a bad throat and upon checking, he said it's not a bad throat, it's a very bad throat. I woke up this morning realising I've lost my voice. Thankfully more sleep and a lovely dream made my soul find my voice back and shove it back into my body. It's quite reluctant to share territory with that evil dude, the virus, so it comes and leaves, really.

    I've been coughing my guts out. I think there's phlegm stuck somewhere but the coughing has sapped my energy so I have almost none left to try to get it OUT.

    Oh yeah my nose is running along with it. And I have hmm 2 days to the written paper.

    I'm so sorry to those who're gonna be in the same venue on Monday cos you're gonna be so distracted with my coughing and clearing of throat. Bless you guys, be prepared yeah? lol

    The other option is of course to slit my throat and then you can continue preparing for that party for the death of me. :)

    4 Comments:

    At Sat Oct 29, 09:40:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i swear you're a joker. (:

    what a good way to destress from chi. hahahaha.

    anyhow, get wellll soon! i agree. plenty of sleep! you can recover from anything with that! (: heh.

    so there. take care huang! hope to see you fit and well on that dreaded monday morning. (:

    -zheya

     
    At Sat Oct 29, 09:46:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    it's the illness talking you see. i'm not very good with jokes, but why thanks for the compliment :D

    i've been sleeping a lot today. i don't normally sleep so much. not the past few days anyway :(

    i hope i'll be well tooooooo RAR.

     
    At Sun Oct 30, 10:55:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Haha! Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be up and mugging in no time! (haha. notice it's not up and jumpin');P

    out of topic, but is the Pharyngitis thingy some infection of the pharynx? haha. cute name:p

    Ok. studying HAS made me mad too!

    get well soon!:)

     
    At Mon Oct 31, 09:51:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    thank you! :D as some people could tell today, im still sick. :P but okay much better! :D

    up and mugging HMMM i wonder if i ever wanna be up and mugging. hahahah

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home