The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Thoughts Of A Hopeless Romantic
  • Deprived Of Vacations
  • Quick, I Need An Exorcist!
  • I wish...
  • It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!
  • Celebrities I'd Like To Date + Love & Hate
  • Christmas Tour
  • Halloween
  • Random
  • The Battle
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Tuesday, November 08, 2005

    Mood Fluctuations AGAIN

    Yesterday I was panicky before SS cos I wasn't really prepared.
    Then I was depressed cos of poor time management. Super dejected.
    Then I was over the moon cos I had a brilliant day after that. Or evening.
    And I kept grinning to myself till the time I went to bed. I was just so happy, I haven't been that happy for a long time.

    And today, I was happy for a while... and then thoughts of things are making me miserable again. It's toooooo long, I'm telling ya. Too long. But of course it may seem like I'm out of my mind cos I'm not making sense and I'm not explaining myself. But it's gonna seem like forever.

    But it's really just my thoughts. I mean, it's not that bad. But it just is, in my head.

    Ugh sometimes I wish I had a backbone. Getting clingy is no good. I wish I could sing I'm A Survivor like I used to. I wish I wouldn't be easily affected by the slightest change in weather and stuff like I used to. I used to be okay in my own skin, by myself, in my own corner. In other words, a happy loner. :p But I can't be that anymore and worst of all... I don't want to.

    Oh god. Please grant me a backbone. :p

    Oh yeah. I've also lost my motivation to study. I forgot why I was motivated to study. I hope the reminder comes soon. And I hope I find the motivation soon. *cringe*

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home