The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Quick, I Need An Exorcist!
  • I wish...
  • It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!
  • Celebrities I'd Like To Date + Love & Hate
  • Christmas Tour
  • Halloween
  • Random
  • The Battle
  • Yet Another Incoherent Post
  • Countdowns
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Saturday, November 05, 2005

    Deprived Of Vacations

    I've been reading more and more travel ads. Heck, I'm deprived to the extent I'm hoping someone holds a chalet. Class chalet? Anyone at all?

    Or how about setting up a tent at East Coast Park or something? I mean, it's not a bad idea to wake up to watch the sunrise... and then head to Mac for breakfast or something. The lazy way out for a camper. I think this is a good idea!

    Or like Bintan. I'd love to visit the pretty beach again. I want to jetski so bad. And play golf, ha ha ha! I mean, waste money on attempts at golf.

    Or like a little teeny weeny Malaysia trip. A night over at KL or something? Heck, I really don't mind. It's the thrill of not staying at home. I love my bedroom, don't get me wrong. But... :(

    Or Thailand! Or Perth! Sydney! NZ! San Fran! Paris! Or... HK's Disneyland! I mean, if it's Disneyland, why would it matter, whichever country it is in? :p And I wanna go for farmstays! :p

    Or of course, Finland. So I can visit Santa. *cough* Don't call me naive for believing in him, you idiots. *cough*

    Yeah 13 more days. Not really a day with productive studying yet.

    PS: If you're going anywhere for a vacation, don't tell me about it or risk being strangled, eyes gouged at, arms twisted, bones fractured, etc. ;-)

    7 Comments:

    At Sun Nov 06, 09:39:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Lianne said...

    hey honey, wanna come to hk with my friend and i? =) not sure if your parents would be too impressed. :p

     
    At Sun Nov 06, 10:29:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    *gasp* lol when? how long? errr price? :p

     
    At Sun Nov 06, 10:01:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger elise said...

    oooh bintan does sound nice. wow u can play golf? haha

     
    At Sun Nov 06, 10:04:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    i DID say waste money on attempts at golf, dear. :p

     
    At Mon Nov 07, 01:17:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Lianne said...

    heh. 14-17 Dec, $530 for flight and hotel. :)

     
    At Tue Nov 08, 07:41:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    OOH! i'll let you know again? :D coooool. which part of HK? gotta ask my parents! :p

    would your friend be okay if i do get to tag along?

     
    At Tue Nov 08, 06:31:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Lianne said...

    haha. most likely. can't check with him today, he's off sick! ask away, and let me know. just.. you know, hk in general. :p

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home