The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Lizzie McGuire
  • Positivity
  • Weird Bus Encounter
  • Few Good (?) Men
  • Hypnotised
  • Mood Fluctuations AGAIN
  • Thoughts Of A Hopeless Romantic
  • Deprived Of Vacations
  • Quick, I Need An Exorcist!
  • I wish...
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Monday, November 14, 2005

    Weather Sucks

    The skies have gone darker. The clouds have colonised the skies. Darkness overshadowing the clouds. Gloomy weather; about to pour anytime soon. Thanks, weather, for not even attempting to make me less gloomy.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    4 days to the end of the o's. It's near yet far. It's like showing me a slice of mudpie, waving it in front of me but not allowing me to touch it. It's driving me insane. I don't feel like studying anymore but I have this voice booming at the back of my head and I know what I'm working my arse for. Pah.

    Though yesterday was nice. I saw the sun set. I saw the nearly full moon. :p I saw the bright star amongst the other faintly glowing stars aplenty. I saw really cute dogs and cats. And the bus ride home seemed awfully short for the first time.

    It'd better be cooler when it pours.

    [Edit @ 5:15pm]
    It didn't rain afterall. Merely threatened to. And I'm feeling better too. You know it's bad when your mood's parallel to the weather condition. The unpredictability of it all. :p
    [/Edit]

    2 Comments:

    At Mon Nov 14, 10:49:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    there's nothing that i can say that will beat what i'm about to do.

    *hugs*

     
    At Tue Nov 15, 09:40:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    you're a dear, you know that? :) *hugs* i love you so so so much seigey! :)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home