The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Hypnotised
  • Mood Fluctuations AGAIN
  • Thoughts Of A Hopeless Romantic
  • Deprived Of Vacations
  • Quick, I Need An Exorcist!
  • I wish...
  • It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!
  • Celebrities I'd Like To Date + Love & Hate
  • Christmas Tour
  • Halloween
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Wednesday, November 09, 2005

    Few Good (?) Men

    I was listening to the radio earlier, on Power98 they have this competition called Few Good Men. So basically they picked NS guys for this competition and the prize is to date Caroline Cheong (supposedly Singapore's sexiest woman).

    So today's segment (I'm listening to this for the first time actually!) was that he's supposed to give 2 names of friends who are closest to him. He gave this girl's name. How did he know her? His BMT friend's girlfriend. Like okay. A bit odd, but no biggie.

    Next, the DJ called up the girl and asked her about him. She said he's "fantastic", a "ladies' man", she can "go to him for anything at all". She said he can cook well and dance well.

    Nope, no biggie yet.

    DJ said there must be something embarrassing about him.

    She said he talks a lot of rubbish. But he's "very special" to her.

    DJ asks why he's so special to her.

    She said because of her birthday surprise. He brought her to watch Disney On Ice and immediately defends herself, "it's just a present."

    DJ says mmhmm but is unconvinced. Finally he says that dude's in the studios so asked her to leave a message for him.

    She thanked him for being a great guy and then says, "I love you".

    My eyebrow was like, raised up and up. And up, and up and up. I mean, I'm sure I'm not the only one since the DJ was like questioning the dude, "What's with this thing with your friend's girl eh?" And he was struggling for an answer so the DJ decided to save him by saying, "yeah I'll give you time to think of something good to explain yourself."

    Did the programme just contradict itself? Few good men? Hmmm and on a matchmaking show! LOL! Yeah I'd so wanna date him if I were Caroline. Suspiciousssssss! Wonder how her boyfriend feels if he heard that. Oh wait, he must be on guard duty tonight or something. LOL I'm mean. Tralala.

    But seriously if you reread the above, and imagine the DJ didn't ask about how they met each other (she says, "through my boyfriend") anyyyyyyyone would think otherwise... or still is thinking otherwise. And since my English paper is over, it doesn't hurt to say, WAH LAO EH!

    LOL I should be studying Bio. Hi. :)

    Sidenote: I know girls do say I love you to guy friends. I'm not that back-dated. It's just that if you heard it, it sounded like a girlfriend making dedication to her boyf. It's a different tone. I'm observant. Shut up. lol

    1 Comments:

    At Thu Nov 10, 06:36:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger adora said...

    ahhaha. i'll takes lots of pictures! *packs extra xd, flash, sd cards and rolls of films into bag*

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home