The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Thunderstorm - Pros And Cons
  • Power Of Dreams
  • Weather Sucks
  • Lizzie McGuire
  • Positivity
  • Weird Bus Encounter
  • Few Good (?) Men
  • Hypnotised
  • Mood Fluctuations AGAIN
  • Thoughts Of A Hopeless Romantic
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Saturday, November 19, 2005

    Liberation To Date

    Here's what happened yesterday when we were told that the time was up for our last paper.
    1. All grins spread all across the faces of everybody.
    2. Quickly glance around and smirk at everybody.
    3. Turn to the friend nearest to you, grin again.
    4. Stamp your feet in joy.
    5. Squirm in your seat.
    6. Look around impatiently for the invigilator. Here's my paper, TAKE IT!!!
    7. Grin some more as you strike off the final paper on the entry proof whilst some just save the crap by crushing it.
    8. Wonder if 10 years of studying was worth waiting for this very date.
    9. Wonder who to call later to scream into the phone and say, "I'm FREE!!!!!"
    10. Wonder what to do next for the stretch of vacation - finally!
    11. Grin some more.
    12. Laugh hysterically.
    13. Cry for joy.
    14. Grin and grin and grin.
    15. Prance around, dance and hop after being dismissed.
    16. Take tons of pictures of each other/with one another/of the hall.
    17. Hug anyone and everyone and scream into their ear.
    18. GRIN!

    Okay I didn't cry but I felt like it. Nearly did especially seeing Cheryl and Bi Xia cry. Awww I just went around hugging and finally screaming out. I got so shaky I had no clue why but I was so, so, so shaky. But it's all good. :) It is over. It is. I just gotta drill it in my head cos right now I still feel like it's not over. There must be something remaining to mug for. Isn't there? No? Hmm. I guess because there isn't something to mark the finale of it all perhaps.

    But yay, I love my friends for being there for me through these years. Always finding someone to tell me to keep going on at times when I feel like giving up, always asking me to work damn hard for the final stretch. I'm just hoping our effort pays off! I'm really glad I had those lovely people around. It's really gonna be weird next year when it's no longer an all-girls environment. I had so much fun in an all-girls environment. ;-) The openness would be restricted in some ways and the road for education stretches far and never straight but we will make it through!

    Yeah okay I had fun hanging out with the whole gang yesterday. From walking the long way to avoid jaywalking (the silliness :p) to frantically flipping through books and notes for last minute memorising, to hugging each other out of sheer relief that everything was over, to having dinner and talking rubbish even though we were all so braindead and tired. Bi Xia and I were at Brenda's place after that to stay over. We were so sleep deprived that when I got home today I immediately went to bed. Ah well it was still fun while it lasted. :)

    5 Comments:

    At Sat Nov 19, 09:53:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you know what, the air actually smelt SO SWEET when i walked out of the school hahaha

     
    At Sat Nov 19, 10:43:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hahaha!! happy happy girl..

    jean :)

     
    At Sun Nov 20, 08:39:00 am GMT+8, Blogger elise said...

    wow that sounds really happy. i was just grinning like an idiot. haha

    what happened to your friday post?

     
    At Sun Nov 20, 12:38:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Happy hols! U deserve it! :)

     
    At Sun Nov 20, 08:58:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger bixiathemermaid said...

    you din't sleep honey. hahah. i SLEPT! =))GRINS

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home