The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • *disgusted*
  • Innocent & Not Judgemental
  • Freeeeezing Day
  • I Have A New Cellphone
  • Spoilt Parents
  • You Said You Read Me Like A Book, But The Pages Ar...
  • The People's President
  • I Don't Wanna Be..
  • Ben Adams
  • Yet Another School Day.
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Friday, May 13, 2005

    oh.my.god.

    How can anyone EVER bear to do that to me? Rooster's coming for a gig?

    Tell me, what's worse than that?

    :: Squishington - Cos I Shiver :: says:
    good charlotte is coming to town
    :: Squishington - Cos I Shiver :: says:
    july 12th

    OH MY GOD. All these while I've whined, raved and everything about how Good Charlotte (or Green Day) should've toured with Simple Plan here, cos I want to see them in concert so badly. And now? They do it in the worst half of the year ever. They just have to do that don't they? They just had to. They can't resist but see me go miserable. They just HAD to do it.

    Why? WHY WHY?? And here I thought, okay nevermind I'll get over Rooster. I'm sure they'll be back, when they're hotter than hot. But NO. The person up there has to make a sport out of me. Cannot resist making me feel worse than I already am feeling, eh? Oh god.

    sigh.

    GOOD CHARLOTTE, FOR CHRISSAKE!

    Whyyyyyyyy? WHYYYYYYYYYY?????

    And people like them don't frequent here, you don't expect me to get over this very soon. It's like Robbie Williams? I thought it was okay to miss his concert in 2001 (or was it 2000?) Cos he'll probably come back for another gig. I'm so wrong. OH GOD NOOOOOOO. GOOD CHARLOTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

    *wails*

    Why do they have to do this? (Warning: This will go on for quite a while.) WHY WHY WHY??????

    Thank goodness it's friday. Or I might just have, yet another moody day at school tomorrow. I've been having that for a few days now. Today just took a turn for the better. And I have to hear such news.

    Sigh.

    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

    I hope they decide, oh no, we're such a fab band, we're too busy for Singapore now. maybe later. Maybe in Dec? Away from our freezing country, to a tropical island. Perfect in December. (DO NOT RUB IT IN and say it's monsoon season then. I will just make a dartboard with your picture on it.) We can totally go back there later. No rush.

    POSTPONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    god. *inhales deeply*

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Wish I still have this with me, to literally cool myself down.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Couldn't resist this. It was sooo soundly sleeping. Like a little child. But it was smiling. Must've dreamt of a bucketful of fishes laid out for it or something. lol I know I'd be grinning if I dreamt of endless supply of chocolates.

    Anyway, this guy came up to me and asked for ten cents to make a phonecall. Out of the bunch of people at the bus stop, a few other students, some working adults, some housewives, he asked me. The other day, this RGS girl asked for fifty cents for the bus ride, cos there wasn't money left in her ez-link card. Out of the truckload of people in the bus, and I wasn't even the one nearest to her. *raises eyebrow* I must be too generous looking. :p

    GOOD CHARLOTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    5 Comments:

    At Fri May 13, 04:24:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Christmas Elf said...

    hmmmm that looks like my msn nick. hmmm.......

     
    At Fri May 13, 06:24:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ahhh! good charlotte! july 12? that's after block CAs. maybe we can go! take it as a break from studying. haha as if i don't take enough breaks already.
    -elise

     
    At Fri May 13, 06:45:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    *glares at melvin* what nerve! :p

    elise, the problem is, im gonna screw up block CAs so i need to secure prelims and O's. lol or i'll get hugeeeee thrashings.

     
    At Sat May 14, 03:15:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Lianne said...

    omg. omg. serious????? wtf. *GROWL* seriously, what. the. fuck.

     
    At Sat May 14, 09:27:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    i knoooow. see it's sucky for all of us. i HOPE as hell they postpone their gig. ohhhh come onnnnnnnnnn.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home