The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Yet Another School Day.
  • Freedom to the Mouth!
  • The Night I Stuffed Myself
  • And Finally...
  • The Truth About Apples
  • handwritingwizard.com
  • I Have THE Most Interesting Life.
  • saturday's issue
  • New Pope
  • the undeniable punk
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Wednesday, May 04, 2005

    Ben Adams

    Yea. Benjamin Anthony Edward Stephen Adams. From a1.

    I just watched his "Sorry" video. Oh.My.God. *hyperventilates*

    SO HOT!! SO SO SO HOT!!!

    No wonder he was the first guy I went gaga over. :p

    Thanks to taffie for mentioning that in her blog or I'd never realised it was already out!

    Oh my my my! Bennnnnnnn! I need a1singapore back. HAHAHA. *cough* Random, excuse me.

    Sorry for the mess I made
    I fucked it up never can be saved
    Im sorry I wish I could take you back
    I would if I could but I cant do that
    Im sorry Im down on my knees
    I know I failed spectacularly
    Im sorry That I stooped so low
    Just hear me out before you go
    *beam*

    2 Comments:

    At Wed May 04, 08:13:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    hehehehhee and that's how i knew you. ohh god save ben! *giggle*

     
    At Thu May 05, 02:59:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Lianne said...

    ahh ben. bless him. :p

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home