The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • saturday's issue
  • New Pope
  • the undeniable punk
  • closed EYE FOR A singaporean GUY 2
  • Show Me The Moneeeey!
  • Back In Action
  • Random
  • Pessimism Declared
  • Food For Thought
  • Smokers. *makes a face*
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Wednesday, April 27, 2005

    I Have THE Most Interesting Life.

    Not.

    It's the same old routine, every single day. And some people just had to point that out to me. :p Week after week after week. Same routine. Same old, same old. *yawn* Even I'm getting bored, cos there isn't much to tell about my life anymore. And the past few days were worse. I come home from school, slack a little, study, talk on the phone, sleep. Next day I end up realising I'm gonna do horridly for the test that I studied for.

    And especially for the physics test I had today? I swear I studied hard for it. Only, it mightn't show in the score. So demoralising.

    The chemistry test she wants to return tomorrow? 18 out of 42 passed. I'm not looking forward to receiving that. Usually when I say I'm not gonna do very well for a chemistry paper, I end up doing pretty alright. But this time, I'm so definite I'm not gonna manage a pass, it sucks really. Especially if I were pointed out to be a not-too-bad chemistry student, I certainly don't wanna drag down the hopes pinned on me. Tomorrow's gonna be terrible.

    The biology test yesterday was *sigh* far from what I expected. I'll admit to not being prepared for it. So that was fine. I regret lots of things, really. But it's still saddening... I don't think I'll manage a pass either. This SUCKS.

    That being said, at least I'm in a much better mood today than I was yesterday. Apart from a phone call I had yesterday that cheered me up, yesterday was just plain gloomy, all day long. Test. Things to do. Rush back to study for today's test. People around becoming increasingly solemn, etc. Damn it. I miss my sec 2 life.

    Kinda looking forward to the weekends, though I haven't a clue if I'd be going out or anything. I've got as many tests I have next week as this week. And that means a lot. But I do wanna catch a movie before the prices increase. (A dollar on the weekdays and 2 dollars on the weekends?) And I wanna get Kelly Clarkson's album. I need to. I haven't bought a single album since Simple Plan! And before that would possibly be... hmm I don't even remember. I suddenly feel the need to divert away from piracy. LOL

    5 Comments:

    At Wed Apr 27, 06:05:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    haha i know, can hardly wait for them! *beam* i'll only miss sec sch life when i'm long outta it!

     
    At Wed Apr 27, 07:26:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    well, yea..maybe u will..

    NAH what am i saying? u definitely will.

     
    At Wed Apr 27, 08:56:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    weeeeeell. then you should prepare yourself for some whinings, when i'm outta sec sch :)

     
    At Wed Apr 27, 11:52:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    darn.

    again, i HAD to be your cousin.

    lol i guess..*sings*
    yes i have the time, to listen to u whine, about ur school and everything all at once..

     
    At Thu Apr 28, 03:23:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    LOL don't you just hate being my coussie? :p

    god. i wonder if anyone else gets the singing bit. i hope they don't shoot you cos they can't take it. lol

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home