The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Freeeeezing Day
  • I Have A New Cellphone
  • Spoilt Parents
  • You Said You Read Me Like A Book, But The Pages Ar...
  • The People's President
  • I Don't Wanna Be..
  • Ben Adams
  • Yet Another School Day.
  • Freedom to the Mouth!
  • The Night I Stuffed Myself
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Wednesday, May 11, 2005

    Innocent & Not Judgemental

    Schoolwise, we had some sort of useless talk today. Conquering our exams. And honestly, asking us to make it a habit to revise daily at this point in time, rather late isn't it? More than half the syllabus is gone!

    Our class is up against another for the debate finals tomorrow. Hugely exciting. Very nervous for the debaters! AND, what sucks is that, I was told to do backstage for AVA TOMORROW. FREAK! I wanna be part of the floor!!!!!!! I'm so gonna argue with those teachers tomorrow.

    Anyway, school aside, I was told that I'm very.. *cough* innocent... and far from being *cough* shallow.

    Okay, now I demand you to stop gasping and choking upon reading this. :p But it is quite sweet, isn't it? Such compliments!

    But in actual fact, comparatively, I am innocent. Under normal circumstances I'm extremely pure. I don't think evil. I don't think dirty. I don't think horny. I don't think sex. I don't think devils. I don't think hunks. I don't think bikinis. I don't think... lol. And perhaps it's true when it's said that my hormones are active, but not raging. *chuckle* I do understand dirty jokes, however. And I'm quite comfortable with sexuality talk, or any of that sorta stuff. So, it's like, innocent. But with a corrupted surroundings. *chuckle*

    I'm surprised, however, by the bit said about me that I don't judge others. Compared to a few people I know *cough* it can be rather true. :p As long as that person doesn't provoke me, I give everyone a chance to change my impression of them. Unfortunately I do remember someone telling me I'm shallow. :p So that is quite contradicting. I know hot/gorgeous/cute guys always are the ones with immediate fab impressions carved on me. BUT HEY! That doesn't mean anything! lol

    Just thought it was interesting that I had such compliments out of the blue, and it was nice having such affirmation. :p Bless.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Yet another one of those pictures I have of the sky. Only, taken with my cellphone. The resolution isn't THAT bad eh? :) I'm rather pleased, as I find out more functions! They're hidden!

    6 Comments:

    At Wed May 11, 08:52:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    haha yes, love your own phone, so it doesnt die on you! :p yea it's pretty clear isn't it! *grin* sooo pleased.

     
    At Thu May 12, 11:41:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Shawn said...

    haha, clouds are such a wonderous sight, pity no one spends time to actually view it.

     
    At Thu May 12, 05:08:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    can't believe u used the word 'affirmation'. u'll be using 'gusto' & 'holistic' next. tkgians, u know what i'm talking about.
    -elise

     
    At Thu May 12, 05:34:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    shawn, i agree. used to have quite a few lovely cloud photographs. pity my comp got reformatted. noone really appreciates it...

    elise, haha affirmation's used all the time. but it just reminds tkgians of the staff because it's overused in school.

     
    At Thu May 12, 07:02:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    aww girl..i know. that is so sweet. and we always think we're pretty bad, but at the end of the day, we're still far more innocent than we think we are!

     
    At Thu May 12, 07:47:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    yeah, actually. i think so too. :p like we think we're badass and everything? but perfect angels at school. loud and noisy? real quiet in school. aww such angels, aren't we. *sparkle*

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home