The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • I Have A New Cellphone
  • Spoilt Parents
  • You Said You Read Me Like A Book, But The Pages Ar...
  • The People's President
  • I Don't Wanna Be..
  • Ben Adams
  • Yet Another School Day.
  • Freedom to the Mouth!
  • The Night I Stuffed Myself
  • And Finally...
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Tuesday, May 10, 2005

    Freeeeezing Day

    Fab weather we had today. I was practically freezing the entire afternoon! Not only was it raining, I was stuck in the AV Theatrette in my school, air-conditioners set at godly temperatures, it wouldn't stop blowing me. Constantly having to get in and out of the theatrette didn't help either. Just when the temperature of my skin got back to normal, it had to undergo torture again.

    BUT, I'm SO not complaining. Absolutely love feeling frozen. Or not, but at least it beats sweltering heat!

    We had some sort of workshop for the student leaders today. Some games were downright umm lame? But they were fun, really. I think the funniest game they got us to play was called Touch. Basically we got a partner, felt the hands of our partners and tried to look out for its distinct features. Next, we were blind-folded and scattered, and we were supposed to look for our partner, by feeling the hands of one another!

    It was hilarious, cos since we couldn't see, we just felt our way around. Some banged into the thrash cans, someone was touching my head! Then at one point, one whole group of people were going against the direction I was heading. In other words, they were going to bang into me. But because being blind-folded means our first natural instinct is to stretch out your hands so you don't bang into anyone, suddenly I felt a whole bunch of people's hands at my stomach and it resulted in feeling extremely ticklish. When I laughed, apparently some people recognised it, and it was really funny! And I did find my partner anyway, cos I heard her voice. LOL

    And school's been plain sucky I can't understand why. The grades are MEANT to be improving from last term. But it's nearly maintaining that horrendous results. I've got a D7 for higher chinese. And C5 for bio. I think. Think I got B3 for physics. And B3 for chemistry (and it's meant to be one of my best). Oh fuck. I need to get working!

    Anyway, fab news. Managed to install this thing for photos on my phone to be uploaded onto the comp. Hence, expect tons of photos. But I regret making the picture really tiny for this one.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    On the bus ride home, while it was still raining.

    2 Comments:

    At Wed May 11, 05:29:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    haha the touch thing was funny. i banged into the dustbin! u took a pic of the road? -_-
    -elise

     
    At Wed May 11, 05:54:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    mainey, *grin* now that i have a cam i don't get inspirations on what to take! lol when i didn't, i was like, wow i wanna take this and that. blah! and im awaiting your arrival on msn *sniff* MAINEEEEYYYY lol

    elise, it's a pic of the road behind the window in the bus, and it's got raindrops on it. only, it's too tiny on the comp screen but on my phone's screen it looks pretty nice.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home