The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • The People's President
  • I Don't Wanna Be..
  • Ben Adams
  • Yet Another School Day.
  • Freedom to the Mouth!
  • The Night I Stuffed Myself
  • And Finally...
  • The Truth About Apples
  • handwritingwizard.com
  • I Have THE Most Interesting Life.
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Friday, May 06, 2005

    You Said You Read Me Like A Book, But The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed

    Song: My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

    Just saw the video for that song. They're HILARIOUS. :p but what a fab song to shout to when you're downright pissed! I liiiike that song now. Heh. And the title of this entry is from the song :)



    Your Taste in Music:

    Adult Alternative: Highest Influence
    R&B: High Influence
    90's Rock: Medium Influence
    Ska: Medium Influence
    80's Alternative: Low Influence
    80's R&B: Low Influence
    80's Rock: Low Influence
    90's Alternative: Low Influence
    90's Hip Hop: Low Influence
    90's R&B: Low Influence
    Classic Rock: Low Influence
    Country: Low Influence

    How's Your Taste in Music?


    Ooh that's quite accurate.

    Anyway, this afternoon, I walked out of school groaning, with a throbbing headache. Boarded a bus, trying so hard to sleep. Took out my radio, listened to it, finally fell asleep. Suddenly, felt someone shaking my hand. Woke up immediately, thought I had reached the interchange and was left on the bus. But, it was just the bus conductor pestering me for my ez link card to ensure that I've paid for that bloody bus ride. Growl. (You'd better count your lucky stars I was better then, or I'd bite.)

    And in school, I saw my classmate from afar and just screamed hi.
    She: Your teeth looks weird.
    I: Eh?
    She: Are you wearing braces?
    I: *blink* No.
    She: Were you wearing braces?
    I: Yar?
    She: Say so lah!
    I: *remains shocked*
    *blink* After 1 year. Goodness gracious. My.Classmate.Never.Noticed. LOL How amazing!

    Anyway, was surfing around with mainey dear (muahaha im calling you that from now on). Checked up on Nokia, Samsung, LG, Sony Ericsson... Gee there's no phone that I REALLY like. There're just some pretty ones and that's about all. I do wanna get a new phone but I can't choose :p And, no money. Pah. Think I'll be stuck with my N3120 for a while. Yes, sooo old. Sooo auntie. Every auntie has this now. :p

    5 Comments:

    At Sat May 07, 07:54:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    tried the your taste in music thing. similar results although i had no 'medium influence'. haha Adult & 90's alternative as high and country as low. great minds think alike *hem*
    -elise

     
    At Sat May 07, 01:04:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    elise, think majority are under the heavy influence of alternative *grin*

    mainey baby! *giggle*

     
    At Sat May 07, 05:19:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    oh come on. my hp's way older than urs. i dont even rmb what my model is. hah. cant really be bothered to change it tho cos i like it flat.

    but if u wanna buy me a casmera phone, really, i dont mind! :)

     
    At Sun May 08, 07:55:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oi my phone is 6510 larh! what are you implying! -sticking out tongue emoticon- :P

     
    At Mon May 09, 04:03:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    *beam seige*

    minggie, at least you don't see half the population carrying that, darling. ;)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home