The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Innocent & Not Judgemental
  • Freeeeezing Day
  • I Have A New Cellphone
  • Spoilt Parents
  • You Said You Read Me Like A Book, But The Pages Ar...
  • The People's President
  • I Don't Wanna Be..
  • Ben Adams
  • Yet Another School Day.
  • Freedom to the Mouth!
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Thursday, May 12, 2005

    *disgusted*

    My VP has successfully made me shit scared of the big O.

    Because I have such inactive CCA life, I don't think I'll be able to make it to any JC through the Direct School Admission (DSA) way. That means, I have to work my butt off, if I still plan to go JC.

    And, (lianne, don't worry) I think I do want to.

    Therefore, oh my, I forsee wonderful, fun-filled days ahead. *mutter* Miserable days of mugging. Oh please, don't come so soon. Why can't the time tick slower? Why can't there be 30 hours a day? I can not only sleep for full 8 hours (and that's meant to help lose weight, apparently), I can also have SO MUCH MORE BLOODY TIME.

    But if there was 30 hours a day, I think I'd still be complaining lol.

    Oh well, school sucks.

    Anyway, on the bus today, I was looking out the window from the upper deck, when the bus was braking at a bus stop. This guy hurriedly puffed his cigarette as many times as he could, even though the cigarette was no longer than my thumb already. It was the length of half my middle finger. (HAHA) And he just puffed and puffed and puffed. Finally, he lifted his right leg to board the bus, while he threw the cigarette on the road and stepped to put it out with his left leg before hopping on.

    Horror of all horrors, he climbed his way up to the upper deck and the entire deck was filled with the aroma absolute stench of cigarette smoke. Fucking hell. How selfish can one get? I could smell it when he was halfway up the stairs. I could smell it when he was looking for a seat. I could smell it when he walked past me. MY GOODNESS. If he dared to sit next to me, I'd immediately stand up, calmly as possible, walk down. Friggin ass. This is what I call a desperate smoker. Like being a smoker isn't bad enough.

    And, when I got out of the lift, leaving with a stretch of corridor to conquer before reaching home safely, this 2 kids were about to enter the lift I was coming out of. The two boys looked.. 10? One of them was heading towards the lift, the other looked at his friend, merrily and proudly spit on the ground and walked in.

    Of course, I gave them an expression of sheer, utter, utmost disgust. If you have the biggest urge to spit, please do so at the sink, at a drain or into a bin. God. He did it exactly the spot before the other lift. So the next person who comes out of that lift is sure to step on the phlegm or just saliva (I didn't really see. but I didn't think he'd be successful in spitting phlegm. lol) How bloody innocent eh? 10-year-old kiddo.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    fierce looking kitty
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    tree enveloped by green leaves, clinging onto its branches.

    2 Comments:

    At Thu May 12, 08:30:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Christmas Elf said...

    haha fully utilising your new camera phone eh? hahaha.

     
    At Thu May 12, 09:53:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    thanks mainey :)

    and yes melv, trying to make good use of it. lol

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home