The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • You See There Got, Got.
  • friendster horoscope for the day
  • Harmful Morning
  • oh.my.god.
  • *disgusted*
  • Innocent & Not Judgemental
  • Freeeeezing Day
  • I Have A New Cellphone
  • Spoilt Parents
  • You Said You Read Me Like A Book, But The Pages Ar...
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Tuesday, May 17, 2005

    Gift From The Mail

    My goodness. The accuracy of friendster horoscopes, sometimes, just scares me.

    The Bottom Line

    Feeling quieter than normal? Even lions need to purr instead of roar occasionally.

    In Detail

    You're a fire sign, so you're not at all afraid of speaking your mind on impulse. At the moment, however, that might not be your best bet. Holding back will be frustrating, to say the least, but you'll manage -- especially since your silence will buy you and your loved ones a happy return on your time and effort. Keep quiet and think about the rewards you'll earn, not just for yourself, but for the people you care about who are trying to find their way out of a tough situation.

    Yes yes yes yes yes, to all of them. *shudder* I don't like it though.

    Anyhow, the ONLY highlight of the day!
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    I LOVE YOU! *grin* I had a good feeling when I was at the mailbox today. *bounce* Indeed. Finally a proud owner of a bloody mascara. *grin* Yaaaaaaay. (I'll work on the essay, hun. :P)

    The most boring school day of the week. I had a pretty happy Monday though, but I predict a sucky week ahead. *sigh* Unless miracles occur. Fingers crossed. Ugh.

    Funny thing captured my attention today. This lady boarded the bus with a badge pinned to her blouse...
    LOSE WEIGHT NOW
    ASK ME HOW
    I swear I was so tempted to approach her.

    1 Comments:

    At Tue May 17, 07:48:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    lol! interesting! i'd be tempted to ask her too.

    funny. i saw this guy who boarded the bus today wearing this shirt with erm.. pretty provocative pictures. remind me to tell u abt it!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home