The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Bunking Out
  • Teenage Textbook
  • PAE Posting
  • Matrix Reloaded
  • One Fine Artistic Afternoon
  • Saw II & Bowling
  • On Holiday?
  • Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire
  • Primary School Gathering
  • I Hate It
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Thursday, December 22, 2005

    whinewhinewhine.

    I feel like I've done more today than I've done in the last 5 days. Or maybe the shopping was more satisfying the previous days. But hey, I meant in terms of constructive work. :p

    Let's see...
    Why does NOBODY want ANYTHING? Should I really throw all these hard work, these notes away? Trust me to be kiasu enough to accept all the seniors' notes. I just realised I never referred to any of them at any point of time. They're just taking up space under my bed. UGHH.

    By February, my room should be spick and span cos I'd have finally managed to throw out everything possible.

    I'm so tired but I can't wait for tomorrow. *innocent*

    Oh yeah I'm actually getting into the Christmas mood. Been singing a lot of Christmas songs, have plans with coussie on Christmas Eve and perhaps do some Christmas cookies on Christmas itself! HOLLA!! ;-)

    And then I'll most likely see everybody again on Tuesday when I have to go back to school to select subjects. That'd be cool, I miss everybody! My only complain is to have to put on that uniform again. I thought I'd have rid of it already! I mean yeah a weeny teeny bit does miss that uniform but heaven forbid, I don't like wearing it really. lol

    It's the eve of the eve of the eve of Christmas! How cute! I officially turn 16 years and 4 months. :)

    3 Comments:

    At Fri Dec 23, 03:57:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    no one wants anything? come on ladies, take it! dont waste money on new books.

    i would've wanted. only no one offered. haha.

    i'm turning 17. :)

     
    At Sat Dec 24, 11:22:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    hahaha... but these juniors of mine, nobody wants it. damn. heartache to throw them away like that. and my notes! sniff. sometimes i wish you were the one year younger cousin. :P

     
    At Tue Jan 03, 09:10:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    sell ur books at bras basah centre. level 3. better than throw them all to the dustbin. :p

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home