The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Saw II & Bowling
  • On Holiday?
  • Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire
  • Primary School Gathering
  • I Hate It
  • Letting Go
  • Job Progress So Far
  • Class Of 2005
  • PAE
  • Calling All Sec 4 Students
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Thursday, December 15, 2005

    One Fine Artistic Afternoon

    I had my masterpiece sent around today cos I was so proud of it.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    And these are my ever grateful commenters.

    I love my new widescreen monitor!!! says:
    no comment

    Marcus; ~ says:
    whats that?

    audwee? couch tomato says:
    not bad lah

    a mark made by love is a scar --it was when i really tot bout it tat i dunoo who i love-- says:
    can be better :X

    OH MY GOD.

    Did I mention I'm REALLY proud of it? Like extremely, extremely proud of it? I'm a freaking amateur artist and I was about to say, call me The Artist.

    2 words: WAH LAUUUUUU!!!!! (Translates: What the hell!!!!!!)

    Seigey, please come online, I'm begging you!

    Well, fine. Go get a picture of Cyclops and try drawing. It's tough OKAY. Damn this thing.

    UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    I'm gonna find a better pastime that would actually boost my ego.

    [Edit]
    Seige said it's "cute" and it's "nice".
    HA! EAT THAT!
    I knew I should've asked her first.
    [/Edit]

    7 Comments:

    At Thu Dec 15, 11:51:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
    At Thu Dec 15, 11:54:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    none of these people has seen what your drawings used to look like(no offence). this is like really different..

    better.

    so help boost her ego a little you guys! :)

    so proud of u hon!haha

    [psst: sorry, i had to delete that comment. i just cant stand it if i typed something wrongly(like a speeling error or something).lol]

     
    At Thu Dec 15, 11:56:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    and there! again! "speeling" error. :O i have an obsessive compulsive nature!

    and this,my dear, is a totally random comment.

    *thwaps self*

     
    At Fri Dec 16, 07:20:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    LOL.
    Yeah, Huang! EGO la you:p

    anyways...love u!! and will miss ya:)

    Enjoy Christmas!

    Whee!!

    HUGSHUGS,
    LOVE

     
    At Fri Dec 16, 08:57:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    *grin seige* i know. my previous drawings were SO *straight face* which is why i'm SO DARNED PROUD OF THIS! hehehehehehe

    will miss you too sharon! :)

     
    At Fri Dec 16, 09:36:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Esther said...

    not bad what. at least the hair looks quite real. =)

     
    At Sat Dec 17, 11:18:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    the hair looks real? WHOA. cool. didn't think so, but thanks!! :D

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home