The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Class Of 2005
  • PAE
  • Calling All Sec 4 Students
  • Vacation Job
  • Liberation To Date
  • Thunderstorm - Pros And Cons
  • Power Of Dreams
  • Weather Sucks
  • Lizzie McGuire
  • Positivity
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Thursday, December 01, 2005

    Job Progress So Far

    I've either been rejected straight to my face without a conversation taking more than 5 minutes, or through the phone, or being told that they'll "call back" and then anxiously wait for that important precious call that could mean money for the holidays and get none. Oh don't you just love the anticipation!

    If I get none by tomorrow (still optimistic somehow) then I'll go begging my cousin to take me in and give me work to do. Otherwise, nobody gets christmas presents this year. Haha :p

    Dear Santa, please grant me a job. And my wishlist is pretty long this year, you can slowly take your pick and just grant me like 80% of it. :p

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home