The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Calling All Sec 4 Students
  • Vacation Job
  • Liberation To Date
  • Thunderstorm - Pros And Cons
  • Power Of Dreams
  • Weather Sucks
  • Lizzie McGuire
  • Positivity
  • Weird Bus Encounter
  • Few Good (?) Men
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Thursday, November 24, 2005

    PAE

    It's driving me nuts. I can't decide where to go for the first 3 months. I have basically the first 2 choices settled. I have 10 more to fill up.
    And apparently I don't think going into a triple science stream was a good idea. I think I'm left with science stream choices only. I doubt I can go into arts. I don't have enough humanities subjects foundation.
    Damn.
    *pulls hair*
    I'm going cycling. yay.

    4 Comments:

    At Fri Nov 25, 11:54:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger roticv said...

    You don't need to take 2 humanities to be in the art stream. I have friends who are in arts stream even though they took up triple science. Don't worry la, triple science is the most versatile combinations - you get the most choice because of it.

     
    At Sat Nov 26, 12:27:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hohoho and if for whatever strange reason you decide to do geog i can help!

     
    At Sat Nov 26, 08:14:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    *grin ming* if i do kena arts, i might do geog and that's where you come in. :p

     
    At Wed Nov 30, 10:33:00 am GMT+8, Blogger hypertech88 said...

    we cannot choose arts meh? I apply for arts as my first choice!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home