The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire
  • Primary School Gathering
  • I Hate It
  • Letting Go
  • Job Progress So Far
  • Class Of 2005
  • PAE
  • Calling All Sec 4 Students
  • Vacation Job
  • Liberation To Date
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Monday, December 12, 2005

    On Holiday?

    I've been kinda moody lately because whenever I'm home, I'm lying on my bed figuring out what to do.

    1) I worry about wasting my holidays away. I have 3 weeks left!
    2) I worry about the next time I'm going out, whether it's gonna kick up another commotion.
    3) I worry about coming home when I'm out, cos the past few times it's always a lot of arguing.
    4) I worry about being grounded some more.
    5) I worry about being complained about.

    But mostly it's #1 to #3 in a cycle. And that sucks cos that's not how a honeymoon period, ie after O's, is supposed to be.

    And to make things worse when you're mad about something else you get a bit more fiery at everything else. Okay I'm not the one who's mad but you get the point. It gets worse than ever.

    And I seriously have nothing to do at home. When my bro's home, he hogs the computer. When he's not, that's all I've got. Yes I've been reading books but there is only so much you can read. I'm not the sort who reads the entire day away! Yes I've tried helping my mum as much as I could. I wash dishes. I help a little when she's cooking. I help to fold the clothes from the laundry. These are, however, all done in the evening. So I have an entire afternoon. And there is NOTHING to study for. I wish most of the times I were out. But when my mum asks me out, I don't wish to go out cos it'll jeopardize my chances of going out the next time.

    That stinks. I wish for a better holiday. And soon everyone's gonna desert me on this island. Poo. I'm beginning to miss school for that reason. Cos I'm never alone then. For the great start of the holiday I never missed school. For a really boring duration, I do miss school now. Ugh.

    [Edit]
    Upon reading Zheya's entry... *sniff*

    *whine*

    I miss school. I wanna go to school. I miss the block periods before O's. When we were all nutheads wondering when we'd ever get serious. I miss school. I miss recesses.

    I miss you all. I misssssssssssssssssssssssssss school.
    [/Edit]

    5 Comments:

    At Mon Dec 12, 04:27:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger zheya said...

    AWWWWWW!

    i miss huang. i miss huang. i miss huang. i miss huang. i miss huang. i miss huang. i miss huang. i miss huang. i miss huang. i miss huang. i miss huang. i miss huang. i miss huang. i miss huang. i miss huang. i miss huang. i miss huang. i miss huang. i miss huang. i miss huang. i miss huang. i miss huang. i miss huang. i miss huang. i miss huang. i miss huang.

    ))):

    never mind. i'll see ya tmr! and i'll make sure we go out more often after tmr too. huggies dear. love ya loads.

     
    At Tue Dec 13, 04:23:00 am GMT+8, Blogger elise said...

    did i read it right? you miss school? SCHOOL?!!

    OH.MY.GOODNESS.

    ok. i get why you would miss certain aspects of school. i do too! but come on, holidays are so much better than all that studying right? think about the worries that exams brought- bet you won't miss school anymore.

    don't worry too much about wasting your holidays. worrying about stuff just takes the fun out of the hols.

     
    At Tue Dec 13, 08:21:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    i miss zheya i miss zheya i miss zheya i miss zheya i miss zheya i miss zheya i miss zheya i miss zheya i miss zheya i miss zheya i miss zheya i miss zheya i miss zheya i miss zheya i miss zheya i miss zheya!!

    im gonna give you one biiiiiig hug later! :p our maths block periods were SO FUN. hehehe

    elise, i kinda miss studying for something. im such a dork. i don't miss the stress but i miss going through all that with the gang. I MISS BLOCK PERIODS HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!!! :p

     
    At Tue Dec 13, 11:02:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger zheya said...

    HAHAHA!

    it's possible to miss block periods huang! esp when our block periods were slacking and talking crap rather than mugging our heads offf!

    and yes. esp our math block periods. oh man. i swear we were INSANE! totally! ahahahaha. how we planned all our outings after o's and all that jazz during block just shows how much *ahem* studying *ahem* we did. ((:

    wakakakaka. GRRREEEAAAATTT seeing you today. BOWLING WAS UBER UBER FUN!! CHECK OUT THE HOT GUYS THERE EH? hahahahahahhaa!

    and yepyep, we need to go out again reaaal soon! HUGHUG!

     
    At Wed Dec 14, 09:39:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    *grin* our block periods were so, so, so crappily fun. i miss them so much!!!! and we plan and plan and plan and none of it came out!! NONE!!! lol

    bowling WHEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home