The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Movie Talk
  • Immature Bickering We Seek Thrill In
  • Gran
  • My Cousin's Getting Married!
  • The Progress
  • Fun Fun Fun!
  • Antisocial
  • Crap
  • Dramatic Morning
  • Worrying Begins... and it is only the beginning.
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Thursday, June 16, 2005

    The Wedding

    Song: Kai - Will You Still Love Me

    Ultimately sappy song lol *cough* Anyhow. Just came back from my cousin's tea ceremony, with eyeliner rubbed, mascara smudged (*grin lianne* guess which mascara I was using!), eye shadow almost non-existent, lip gloss long gone.

    uncle: what happened to your eyes?
    i: oh i got bashed up
    uncle: wow look she got bashed up.
    aunt: you did your eyes yourself ah?
    i: yeah
    aunt: wow, well done.
    uncle: she got bashed you still say well done.
    i: i enjoy bashing myself up.

    15 years of getting teased, I've learnt how to save myself. *nod* I've grown. For some reason everyone noticed my make up today. It's not the first time I have make up on, people. Gee!

    bride: you put make up ah?
    i: yeah just for your wedding man.

    another cousin: do you have make up on?
    i: yar
    he: why is one eye deeper than the other?
    i: cos i made myself up.
    he: oh
    i: does that answer your question?
    he: i thought the first thing you learn in art class is balance.
    i: apparently i don't.
    he: (to bride) look, she has make up on!
    bride: yea I know.
    he: and one eye's deeper than the other.
    bride: hey not bad k. when I was her age I don't know anything about make up.

    Anyway it was lovely. My cousin (the bride) was absolutely stunning. I wouldn't even say gorgeous cos that'd be an understatement. She was completely exhausted but always cheerful. I wasn't taking any video today though. Just helped to carry the gown around, helped about, just smile and be pretty. I'm having a bad hair day though, quite unfortunately. I look messy in most photographs. But hell. :p And the couple were really really cute together. The groom was sabotaged to shout from outside the house the 3 magic words and unless the bride (locked up in her room) was satisfied, her friends weren't gonna let him in.

    And, they made him have this dish. Sour + sweet + bitter + spicy stuff. (Translated directly from mandarin) They had lime, they had some sorta leaves thingy, wasabi, and a spoon of coffee POWDER. The groom was seriously about to puke before that. But sheer determination to see his bride kept him going :p Or so I would describe it. haha. And when we went to the groom's parents' place, he had diahorrea *cough* The bride's friends were seriously feeling guilty after that. *chuckle*

    Anyhow, I got red packets. *hums* Haven't figured what I'll do with them yet. OH YES. I NEED A BLOODY SCHOOL BAG. *nod nod nod*

    Tomorrow night's dinner would be super exciting. All the footages of today, lots of sabotages. My cousin had a snapshot of them drunk at a karaoke lounge, conveniently getting knocked out one on top of the other (*COUGH seige* yes that one) and he's trying to get it sent to the bride's friends so they can complete the video. Exciting!

    Very sweet and lovey dovey stuff going on today. I had quite enough of couples for the moment. :p One can only take so much mushiness. Hahaha.

    4 Comments:

    At Thu Jun 16, 06:34:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    JEALOUS.

    btw, i think i have an idea who the cousin who talked about ur make-up being one side darker than the other is. does it have something to do with CellPhones? lol *hint hint*

    i think my bro has a picture of that too!! them being drunk! LOL.

     
    At Thu Jun 16, 07:25:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    HAHAHAHA you're a genius. :P

    i think they plan to get drunk again tomorrow. :P brace yourselves, ladies and gentlemen! you'll see a very drunk bride and groom. so offer them as many drinks as possible!

     
    At Thu Jun 16, 07:44:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    LOL again? we know what she's like when she's drunk. Lol uh-oh.

     
    At Thu Jun 16, 08:04:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    hahahhahahaha. yes yes yes. BIG SABO!!

    apparently the groom's friends cant hold their liquor very well though. :P our coussie's friends can hold theirs better. according to the talk i heard today. lol

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home