The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Immature Bickering We Seek Thrill In
  • Gran
  • My Cousin's Getting Married!
  • The Progress
  • Fun Fun Fun!
  • Antisocial
  • Crap
  • Dramatic Morning
  • Worrying Begins... and it is only the beginning.
  • To Go Or Not To Go
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Wednesday, June 15, 2005

    Movie Talk

    Song: Fall Out Boy - The Pros and Cons of Breathing

    Heh. I'm gonna be catching Batman Begins in several hours time. (*ducks from Lianne* I swear I'll catch Hitchhiker's soon! Soon soon!) Coincidentally, there're tons of reports about the show on today's Life! papers. It's meant to be out officially tomorrow...

    Anyhow, it just struck me that I know nuts about Batman. I haven't read any of the batman comics. I have never watched any Batman movie. Batman, Batman & Robin, Batman Forever? None. Oops. I do know they exist though, if that helps.

    I just realised I'm quite a movie-idiot afterall. Name me several red hot movies out there, chances are I haven't watched them. Name me some tween chick flick with happy endings, I've probably watched them. lol Namely Mean Girls, 13 Going on 30, Crossroads (oh god. This was a mistake!), Cheaper By The Dozen, Freaky Friday, Uptown Girls, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Wimbledon, 50 First Dates, Spot, Princess Diaries (the first one), What A Girl Wants, Charlie's Angels... amongst the many others.

    And NO, I'm not that big a Lindsay Lohan fan. I just happen to watch a lot of her shows, kay?

    The only red hot shows that I do catch... that triggered lots of talk... are umm Spiderman (the first one), Oceans Eleven and Oceans Twelve. Umm Harry Potter? heh.

    I've wasted a lot of money on crap movies. *innocent* Though I do enjoy most of the teen flicks I've watched (keyword here: most), they were probably not exactly worth watching in the theatres.

    Well what can I say, thank god for HBO. lol

    Hope Batman Begins is easy to comprehend. *shudders at the thought of bugging my cousin throughout X2 when it was shown on HBO*

    5 Comments:

    At Wed Jun 15, 03:09:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger elise said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
    At Wed Jun 15, 03:10:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger elise said...

    First u didn't watch matrix, LOTR, star wars, X1 and just watched X2. Now u don't know anything about batman? Oh.My.God. SH, i am mortally offended. You seriously need to brush up on fantasy-magic-sci-fi knowledge. I'm making u watch all the movies during the Dec Hols n read the harry potter books.

     
    At Wed Jun 15, 03:13:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    i've watched Batman & Robin, Batman Forever and like, Batman. lol. oh yes and once, the cartoon.
    n yet i'm not very tempted to watch the show.

    Might prob be the fact that katie holmes is in it, and i seriously wont feel that there's anything between her and batman at all now that everytime i picture her, tom cruise is right next to her.

    oh wait, u were talking about BATMAN? *laughs*

     
    At Wed Jun 15, 05:06:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hah. i didn't watch batman too. but at least i caught LOTR and X men. (: starwars? haha. maybe i'm a movie idiot too.

    -zheya

     
    At Thu Jun 16, 03:02:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    hahaha chill, elise. chill. :p i now know batman! he's an angsty guy!

    yes seige. the main pt is batman. :p it did disgust me when katie holmes appeared on the screen. i can't wipe the disgusting public relations she and tom cruise has. *shudder* public relations, literally.

    hahaha, zheya, you're definitely less a movie idiot than i am. :p

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home