The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Local Advertisements
  • Fashionable. Not.
  • Music Galore
  • Conquering the Island
  • Aftermath
  • Shan Wee
  • Auntie, Yi Bei Kopi-Peng!
  • *inhales deeply*
  • HEE HEE HEE
  • lalala
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Saturday, June 04, 2005

    To Go Or Not To Go

    Song: Good Charlotte - Walk Away (Maybe)

    I'm currently undergoing some tormenting and gruelling session with Elise over sms, while she tries to convince me to go, relentlessly. So, smart ol' me decided to list down the pros & cons and decide if I should go afterall!

    Reasons to go:
    1) Good Charlotte almost never comes here.
    2) It's GC, hello!?
    3) I LOOOVE GC!
    4) It's just after my block CAs. So it's a good break...?
    5) My bro's probably going, so I could hitch a ride back cos he's probably gonna hail a cab back.

    Reasons not to go:
    1) On the other hand, it's just before my Prelims! I neeeed to do well. *peers at Lianne*
    2) It's being practical and realistic. Like I'm not gonna get distracted, and want to chase them and all that.
    3) $69! lol (this isn't the main issue though, for some reason. I've been pretty magnanimous with money lately. comfortable with spending. what a curse.)
    4) It's gonna be havoc. I don't wanna be part of some fight going on in the crowd. Or have to go through all that shite I went through at SP's.
    5) It's on a TUESDAY night.

    This doesn't help a single bit does it? I still can't decide. *cries*

    On a brighter note, I jogged 7 rounds without stopping today. Instead of the usual 5.5 rounds rounded up to 6. Or 4.5 yesterday *snort* (But I DID run 6 full rounds last week.) Blimey, 7 rounds is a personal record, mind you. Without stopping. My usual 2.4km run in schools? I usually stop at least once by the 4th or 5th round out of 6. I ran 7 without stopping!!!

    Think I'll start worshipping myself in a bit, if I go on. *sparkle*

    Jogged yesterday, jogged today, badminton on Monday, perhaps jog again on Wednesday. Ooh I'm desperate to look fab in that bloody dress for my cousin's wedding, I'm telling ya. So exciting!

    12 Comments:

    At Sat Jun 04, 11:21:00 am GMT+8, Blogger The Christmas Elf said...

    is this the tour together with simple plan? i don't know...

     
    At Sat Jun 04, 11:37:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    nope it isn't. one leg of the tour whereby SP isn't with them, apparently. *shrug*

     
    At Sat Jun 04, 02:46:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    it's Good Charlotte! hello? they like never come. quote from sistic: 'Good Charlotte will headline their punk anthem for the FIRST time in Singapore'. plus the prelims are in SEPTEMBER, this is JULY. 2 whole months before! n stop saying that i'm relentless. it's called having good convincing tactics.
    -elise

     
    At Sat Jun 04, 04:43:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    elise, chiiiiiill. :p 2 months isn't a lot. i need to gauge from the block CAs results!

     
    At Sun Jun 05, 04:41:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hello? 2 months! ...i shall stop trying to convince u. it's your decision.
    -elise

     
    At Mon Jun 06, 01:01:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    elise don't be mad at me! :p i'll tell you when i'm done deciding :)

     
    At Mon Jun 06, 05:43:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    woah u guys...relax.

    babe,11 more days! :)

     
    At Mon Jun 06, 06:39:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    i tried on the black dress last night *sparkle* my bro kept saying AH LIAN! cos of the shop it's from, but whatever. :p he's just jealous that I can get something gorgeous at such a low price. snickerrrrrrrrr.

    oh and the earrings go FABly with it! *GRIN* can't waaaaait!

     
    At Mon Jun 06, 06:48:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    *gets excited* my mom said we could go up to the hotel room where she'll prob be busy with make up and everything! oooh...

     
    At Mon Jun 06, 07:29:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    omg! no way!! serious? SO EXCITING god god god. cant wait!!! :p but... won't be much cos it's not like a church wedding or anything right? only the dinner right?

     
    At Tue Jun 07, 11:27:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    well still... i've been up once to someone else's wedding. sooo pretty!!!!:)

     
    At Tue Jun 07, 03:15:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    *nod nod nod* soooo exciting! 10 more days! *bounces around*

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home