The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Robbed
  • Gift From The Mail
  • You See There Got, Got.
  • friendster horoscope for the day
  • Harmful Morning
  • oh.my.god.
  • *disgusted*
  • Innocent & Not Judgemental
  • Freeeeezing Day
  • I Have A New Cellphone
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Friday, May 20, 2005

    lalala

    Song: Vonda Shepherd - Hooked On A Feeling

    [Honey, I miss you. I forgot many incidents I want to bitch to you about. *pout* I've been too angelic lately. Damn, I hate you working and going for your orientation. :p I may be living life quite well lately, but STILL. LOL and I wanna watch Monster-in-law. *whine*]

    Anyway, yesterday I was out to buy mugs for Carnival Day (this coming Thursday). My gosh. I'm convinced I'm desperate for a shopping spree. Walking along the linkway to the malls, I was stopping to look at earrings going at 2 bucks a pair. Observing the rings on display. None that was very intriguing though, but spotted a few pretty earrings :)

    When I stepped into the mall, I saw some sale going on at the main atrium. Jeans were going at 15bucks! Woooooo. Began looking around at designs, colours, etc. Nothing very nice though. :p Then I finally went to look at mugs. But before I did, looked at this little gift corner, pondering if I could get any of those for a few people whose birthdays are coming up.

    The actual agenda for that little outing yesterday was to get the mugs and head home. I swear. :p

    ANYHOW, going to town on Sunday! OH I LOVE long weekends. *grin* Finally. I think, if I don't spend too much on lunch that day (my friend's idea, not mine) I might hop off to get Vanessa Carlton's Harmonium, on that same day. And perhaps grocery shop after that, and head home to prepare dinner. That's... if there isn't anything going on that day. *cough* Gonna try out her deeeelicious looking brocolli and bacon pasta, if... well we'll see how it goes!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home