The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Fashionable. Not.
  • Music Galore
  • Conquering the Island
  • Aftermath
  • Shan Wee
  • Auntie, Yi Bei Kopi-Peng!
  • *inhales deeply*
  • HEE HEE HEE
  • lalala
  • Robbed
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Thursday, June 02, 2005

    Local Advertisements

    Song: American Hi-fi - I'm A Fool

    I know, I know. I'm picky. So sue me.

    Today's topic. The PCK Musical. The multi-million dollars project.

    So, how does it try to convince the viewers to watch? By telling us they'll be singing and dancing (fair 'nuff, though they did play some horrendous singing at the background. Fine, that's their character afterall.) and by ending off saying...

    "Oi! Come and see us ah!"

    That is SO consumer friendly I'm telling you. It makes me feel like going straight to Sistic to purchase my tickets instantly. AHHHHH It's PCK!!!

    *rolls eyes*

    Oh yeah, I've been told that I'm darn annoying when I roll my eyes. And it happens quite often. :p Quite funny actually. However, "PCK The Musical" is one advertisement I can roll my eyes at EVERY single bloody time. Such an eyesore. Heh.

    The Great Singapore Sale's on! *sniff* Somebody who's willing to sponsor me, call me RIGHT AWAY!! I wanna get..
    1) A BAG - for school.
    2) Necklace *sparkle* (seige, i'm still trying my luck. lol)
    3) Earrings! (No, I don't have enough yet.)
    4) Tops! Tons of it! (I've been wearing the same few over and over!)
    5) ummm a pair of jeans?

    I'm still thinking of more. 1 is a necessity. The rest are nearly necessities. *sparkle*

    *switches to Eye For A Guy 2 Mode*
    So anyway, last night's episode was awesome. Only watched the last 10 minutes (which means I only caught the bit Denise went to Howard's place, and the elimination bit), due to umm unforseen circumstances. Howard is SO sweet! The video is, at least. The trailer for next week - Howard kissing Denise? That was a wee bit odd. Somehow I wished either Shan or him won, but I never figured how odd it'd look when Howard gets to kiss Denise!

    Apparently what I heard about Denise's trip to Wolfgang's, last night, from those who caught the show, were that Wolfgang's a bit effy. Mysteriously perfect. I felt, from the start, that he's a bit... reserved? Sorta. Whatever external we see of Wolfgang's so... model-answer-ish. We don't see another side of him. It's like he's been taught what to do, how to go about doing it, what exact words to say, etc.

    And I'm not saying this because I'm biased, but the episode seemed kind of tame? No more lashings from oh-sharp-one, Shan. Just felt like the episode lacked something. :p *cough* No I'm not being biased.

    Anyhow, the thing I heard about Jeff was that there were awkward silences between Denise and Jeff last night. Darn I missed that bit too. I suppose, that's why she chose Wolfgang over Jeff. I was actually hoping she'd choose Howard first, followed by Jeff. Oh well! (I still think Shan didn't exactly deserve the boot last week. Imagine how this week would've gone! I'm quite sure she would've chosen Shan over Jeff. No doubt Jeff's a fab guy, they don't exactly connect.)

    Blah. My thoughts don't have a say in the show ANYWAY. lol

    As for Harmonium... all I can say is that, I hope it's the sorta cd that requires you to listen to it a couple of times before it rubs you the right way? I only like 2 - 3 songs at the moment. My $18.90! I've decided I'll save up for Destiny's Child's Destiny Fulfilled next.

    4 Comments:

    At Thu Jun 02, 05:36:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    well babe, go to the musical if u want.. lol. um..yea.

    sale sale sale! argh freaking school.

    howard was so sweet. gee i never thought that of him. he's really proven himself now. i swore i had goosebumps when i saw next week's trailer. *giggles*

    *sings* crashed on the floor when i moved in...

     
    At Thu Jun 02, 05:39:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    lol, i'll be sure to drag you along. trust the strong & mighty me. HAHA

    and THAT is one of the 2-3 songs i like. lol

     
    At Mon Jun 06, 01:20:00 am GMT+8, Blogger jean said...

    lol one of my classmates works in best denki and he distributed free tics to some gers in my class!! $85 tics u know!

    i like howard....

     
    At Mon Jun 06, 01:02:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    umm i thought all tickets are at $69?

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home